• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Granite kegerator top with wood trip and metal bars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipatch

Reaction score
I have for sale a piece of granite that can be used for the top of a kegerator. I used this on my Frigidaire kegerator, but I no longer have the kegerator :-( (went to kegerator heaven) and now I am left with this piece of granite and wood trim. I will also include the metal bars and screws, that prevent the glasses from falling off the side. You get everything you see in the picture, plus the screws. I will start the price at $60 for everything, and I am not going to ship this, as it weighs too much so I would prefer local pickup. I am also willing to trade for other homebrew items.

ebay-granite2.JPG

fort worth, ...i would be willing to meet you somewhere as long as your not from el paso or something like that.

Back