Idea for a rather random Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One person heading the swap would generate all the names tehn assign at random to people wanting to participate. YOu would then take your crazy name, design a recipe to suit it, brew said recipe, and we'd swap the beers. We'd have to keep it to Ale names so majority could participate, so Pale's, Amerbers, Reds, IPAs, Proters, Stouts, ect.. Just no lagers or long term agers such as Barley Wines, Triples, ect..

:off:

I was a sous chef at a french restaurant.
a new waiter that had been spouting off about his experience took a fish dish to a table. He then returned saying that the guest at table 6 requests that you recook the chicken. I said.. ****nugget, that aint chicken.
He quit promptly thereafter.
I think somewhere in my head lived a memory of a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon and it manifested itself...or it was some form of demonic possession. Anyway -- I use it as a generic forum name. It is usually memorable.
Have never had anyone associate 'taint' with it tho. After hitting the Members section -- I completely understand. :D

So we got 6, just four more. PM and Extract welcome. We all start somewhere. Glad this got revived. Tell your friends everyone. Or at least 4 of you tell your friends:D

So Far
IrregularPulse
ThatAintChicken
JoMarky
FairBanksBrewingNoob
Kelsch
Bad Coffee

Back