What are you paying?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapshot

Reaction score
What is the average price of Musselmans apple cider where you shop? There is a small grocery store a few blocks from my house that carries it for 5 bucks and change. Just curious if this about what everyone is paying, seems kind of expensive for a gallon jug.

If its a glass jug thats a steal, you can use it as a carboy! $5 for a carboy filled with juice!!

I wanna say the wallyworld down the street has it under $4; but I just buy their store brand for $2.50ish for 3/4 G or buy frozen concentrate.

Welcome to the board!

Cheers!

~$8 for 2G of Costco not from concentrate
$6 G from local orchard in G jugs, they have quoted me $4 G bulk if I go when they are pressing

Cheers

HW

$6 gallon at the grocery store nearest my house. I have yet to check out Wally world, but I'm sure it's cheaper there. I'm gonna hopefully get just regular apple juice for less than $5 a gallon. The cheapest stuff I found at the store was $4.86/gallon.

I guess I'm spoiled. 6 local farms pressing fresh cider within 5 miles of my house. Cold pasteurized ranging from 3.75 to 4.75/gal. The farm I buy from is only charging $2 per gallon, my choice, either heat pasteurized or unpasteurized in my bucket.

Back