What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camlock fittings from bargain fittings, was going to order the new ones from brew hardware but they were closed.

Hong Kong. Seems like it has been forever. Seems like it has been at least 3 weeks. I am going to look deeper. I just feel I am being impatient.

DrunkleJon said:
Hong Kong. Seems like it has been forever. Seems like it has been at least 3 weeks. I am going to look deeper. I just feel I am being impatient.

I meant Hong Kong, no idea why I said Tokyo. I had a tracking number from China Post and the post office was able to track it.

image-3616819295.jpg

Stc - 1000
20 gallon SS pot

A sack of Rahr 2 Row, a sack of Crisp Pale Ale Malt and a sack of Crisp Maris Otter.

50lb of pils. Case of 12 oz bottles. 10lb each flaked rice and corn. Two items missing and it only took 10 days from Brewmasters Warehouse. Anyway, I can now brew the CAP for late spring comps.:)

My AHA pre-paid membership card and my complimentary copy of How To Brew. :D Time to renew!

sudbuster said:
50lb of pils. Case of 12 oz bottles. 10lb each flaked rice and corn. Two items missing and it only took 10 days from Brewmasters Warehouse. Anyway, I can now brew the CAP for late spring comps.:)

How long does grain keep unmilled?

50 lbs of 2 row.
2 lbs of assorted hops. Citra, chinook, amarillo, and cascade.
New barley crusher.

I am pumped

This came a couple days ago. 5500 watt heating element kit from Kal over at The Electric Brewery. The guys at Spike Innovations put these things together very well. Great quality stuff!
dsc_0089-57966.jpg

BassBeer said:
Where'd you order from? I'm thinking about going bulk for my base malt.

I got it from Austin homebrew. They are expensive in base price but with flat rate shipping. It came out to be cheaper than other places.

A 5 liter Erlenmeyer flask, a sachet of 34/70 and an oxygenation kit from Williams Brewing.

Just the annual notice from the BMV. It'll be next month when I order up some more brewing supplies. Nearly out of some things. Gotta get stuff for rebrewing the latest in PM & AE versions.

My custom 19.5" false bottom and drip tube from NorCal Brewing Solutions!

Good lord am I ever excited to brew with this thing! a 10" falsie in a 20" MLT was just a huge joke, this thing is going to really kick it up a notch!

The first one (50 liter) is filled with a Flamish Red with Roeselare yeast, for over a year now.

NOt exactly the post,but my dad's case,so I will call it air-mail.
3kgMO
1KG crystal 60
500gr Acidulated malt
2pc Saf s-33
2pc Saf s-04
200 continental sized crown caps

15G pot, flask & stir bar, false bottom, scale, books: yeast, hops, designing great beers.

Going to see the man in brown quite a few more times in the next week for the rest of the stuff....AG here we come :rockin:

I got a 10 gallon brew pot and a Bayou SP1 burner for my first all grain brew. SWMBO likes cherry wheat so I best make her some so I can have my guinness foreign extra clone ready by St Patty's.

Supplies for my first attempt at my own recipe instead of a kit; An extract pale ale with specialty grains. Very impressed with the fast delivery, great prices, and $4 flat shipping from graintoglasshomebrew.com

Back