brewmongous

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brewmongous doesn't return any google results
[ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=brewmongous[/ame]
and so I am coining it.

(adj) of or pertaining to a high gravity beer.

Stone Arrogant Bastard and Avery Mephistopholes are brewmongous.

Brewmongous will probably start registering Google hits tomorrow. As long as we keep brewing brewmongous beer, drinking brewmongous beer, and discussing its brewmongous-ness.

More to go yet.

Your search - brewmongous - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Monstrocity and Grapes of Wrath are both brewmongous beers. And a friend of mine just gave me a 750ml bootle of his ''Wits End'' Imperial Wit. At 14% abv, it's probably the most brewmongous wit I've had to date.

This thread is coming up on google now.

Also I just kegged a brewmongous RIS, that will be blended with 55 gallons of other brewmongous home brewed RIS from our club, and aged in a barrel for a year.

And all within 24 hours...

I declare this day brewmongous day! Gather forth all thee brewers of high abv brewerages, and brew a brewmongous brew... Olllllo saidith and it must be doneth...

Well as William Burroughs said, "Language is a virus from outer space" and as such it is wont to mutate.

I think it's a matter of degree.

IMO - the 10% ABV range.

Then again, I think it fair to say that some beers have a brewmongus IBU profile.

Back