• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle, corny keg, floor corker, and filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khugs21

Reaction score
Clearing out some brewing equipment I no longer need or use frequently. All items are without shipping. I would prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

Corny keg: Ball lock, never had problems with leaks. Replaced all gaskets when I first purchased about a year ago. $25

Keggle: Bought it from craigslist about a year ago, rarely use it. It has a SS Ball lock fitting. $70

Portuguese floor corker: used it to cork some Belgian bottles. $60

Filter: homebrew filter with 2 ball lock fittings. Beer lines is not included. $15 *SOLD*

All pics below

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

photo (6).JPG

interested in the corny, where on LI are you located?

Any more kegging gear laying around? I'm on LI, and I need to start kegging to save what is left of my sanity.

filter gone and Shipping tomorrow! I have misc kegging equipment but mostly just extra ball lock fittings. nothing major Corny still available to

I'd rather not, I'm in no rush to sell. That is a great price and wish I would have saw it before I purchased mine. I spent $80 at my lhbs. Sorry.

Intrested in the Corny and fittings shipped to 48879. What would total with shipping be? Assuming you are shipping and it's still available.

sorry i havent been on lately guys. My friend just passed away in an accident and im dealing with that right now so this is on the backburner. I hope you all understand.

Ok, here, a question;

I'm gonna be picking up.a kegerator with a commercial sanke tap... Do you have what I would need to convert it to a corny tap? If so, I'd be willing to grab the corny and whatever fittings you may have. Let me know!

Edit- absolutely tasteless of me to ignore this... I'm so sorry about your loss, man.

Back