An Apology...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
...in advance. Next Saturday is my favorite holiday of the year. My most sincere regrets go out to anyone here who suffers grave mental harm directly related to my "celebrating", or the preparations thereof. :D

I've sprung (a leak) already...
jumping-smiley-019.gif

dancingbarefoot said:
Gotta come up with something good this year.

I'm thinking about completely emptying my wife's underwear drawer and see what she does when she can't find any undergarments that morning. :ban:

It'll be SO worth the beating.

Dude said:
I'm thinking about completely emptying my wife's underwear drawer and see what she does when she can't find any undergarments that morning. :ban:

Well that's easy: commando! ;)

I have several officemates I'd like to get. Nothing comes to mind, though. Hm...

Dude said:

It'll be SO worth the beating.
It would be much more funny to fill her drawer with some other ladies underware...or if you're really feeling daring, fill her drawers up with a dudes underware, other than your own of course.

dancingbarefoot said:
Well that's easy: commando! ;)

I have several officemates I'd like to get. Nothing comes to mind, though. Hm...
A nasty memo from the department head always worked well for me. :D

El Pistolero said:
A nasty memo from the department head always worked well for me. :D

That could work. An announcement from the registrar's office that all records of progress towards graduation are missing? :rolleyes:

dancingbarefoot said:
That could work. An announcement from the registrar's office that all records of progress towards graduation are missing? :rolleyes:
Yep, or their thesis has been deemed trivial and redundant...pretty much anything like that. :D :D

Back