MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usfmikeb said:
I might be up for a half bag of wheat...

Dude I have a 1/2 bag of wheat from one of my last orders I got. If you want it I'm in Leesburg all the time picking up/dropping off my kids

ScottSingleton said:
Dude I have a 1/2 bag of wheat from one of my last orders I got. If you want it I'm in Leesburg all the time picking up/dropping off my kids

Let me know when you'll be up this way again.

Quick question for you guys doing the group buy, we just did a club group buy and my Baird's Pale Ale malt came in a Canada Maltings bag with "Bairds Pale Ale" written in Sharpie on the top. Have you seen this before? Just seemed a little strange not to be in a Bairds bag.

Thanks.

Can I drop the DME from my order? 50lbs is going to be too much. I'd still be up for splitting with someone (I'll pick the whole bag up and split it at home).

The only thing I should have for the next buy would be 1 bag of Marris Otter...for now

Please add a bag of the Light DME to my order (I believe I had previously ordered 3 bags of 2 row. Also throw on a bag of Maris Otter.

Anyone else interested in splitting 11lbs of hops (Centennial or Cascade) three ways?

Also, what's our total?

were at 26 bags,

I have on hand (and am looking to move) 1 CMC pils, 1 CMC 2 row, 1 Bairds MO
I have on hand (and would ok moving, but not worried about(i over ordered for myself)) 3 BZ pils, 1 TF golden promise.

Finally got info from NCM, it looks like they have increased the number hops they sell in small scale. (the nelson sauvin is 16.41 an lb for a 11 lb bag) but cascades would be 10.40 for a 1 lb, or 6.39 an lb for the 11 lb bag.

if anyone wants the per lb price of 1 lb bags, its now in the new price guide. and I can send anyone the bulk guide if you want.

claphamsa said:
were at 26 bags,

I have on hand (and am looking to move) 1 CMC pils, 1 CMC 2 row, 1 Bairds MO
I have on hand (and would ok moving, but not worried about(i over ordered for myself)) 3 BZ pils, 1 TF golden promise.

I'll like to take the 2 row and the Maris Otter. Could you please pm me a final price.thanks.

rvklein said:
Check the first post of this thread.

Yes, we're referring to the specific one that Stephen mentioned in his post. That's why u asked if it was a link or an actual document, wondering if I need to provide him my email.

what i was emailed is different from the one they have on the website (they are not the easiest company to deal with.....) I can forward the email to anyone who wants it. but ill need an email

Thanks Stefin,
You da man! Where do we stand on the buy? I'd love to get 1# of T90 centennial but need it by mid-september at the latest. Do you think the order would be done by then?
Cheers
J

Thanks Stefin,
You da man! Where do we stand on the buy? I'd love to get 1# of T90 centennial but need it by mid-september at the latest. Do you think the order would be done by then?
Cheers
J

OK, add 11 lbs of Centennial to my order (which should already include 3 bags of CM-2ROW and 1 of BD-MOPA). If anyone wants a few pounds of Centennial, let me know.
Also on my order, but if you can keep the total separate as it's for a friend:
1 bag of CM-2ROW
1 bag of TF-MOPA
1lb Columbus hops (HU‐90CLM)
1lb UK Kent Golding (HU‐90EKG)

OK, add 11 lbs of Centennial to my order (which should already include 3 bags of CM-2ROW and 1 of BD-MOPA). If anyone wants a few pounds of Centennial, let me know.
Also on my order, but if you can keep the total separate as it's for a friend:
1 bag of CM-2ROW
1 bag of TF-MOPA
1lb Columbus hops (HU‐90CLM)
1lb UK Kent Golding (HU‐90EKG)

Sorry, my order should also include one bag of Golden Light DME (5748).

Finally got info from NCM, it looks like they have increased the number hops they sell in small scale. (the nelson sauvin is 16.41 an lb for a 11 lb bag) but cascades would be 10.40 for a 1 lb, or 6.39 an lb for the 11 lb bag.

if anyone wants the per lb price of 1 lb bags, its now in the new price guide. and I can send anyone the bulk guide if you want.

Where is the pricing and availability for the 1lb hops? I downloaded a new guide and I only see the section for the bulk buys (with cascade listed at $6.39 for spot).

Send me your email, and ill forward the price guide to you. FWIW, the prices are not competitive on the 1 lb packs.

Stefin
I would like to add a sack of Breiss Dried Malt Extract 5760 Pilsen Light (2°L) 50 pound bag
The only issue is that if the buy is not finalized before labor day I wont be able to pick up until the 2nd half of november. If this is no good, then ill get in on the next order.

I would like
4 CM 2row
4 bd mopa
4 bz pils

I will also take that bag of Golden Promise you have, or split it with you if you want. I also would like to 20 lbs of PBW.

Josh

Back