• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: Polar Ware 42 QUART/10.5 gallon - Brew Pot with ball valve (Pittsburgh, PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtrx2020

Reaction score
I have a brand new 10.5 gallon Polar Ware brew pot I just purchsed...

http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/polar-ware-42-quart-10-5-gallon-brew-pot-with-ball-valve/

Not thinking (before I found this forum), I purchased the 10.5 gallon instead of the 15 gallon (I want to be able to expand in the future).

Seeing as I'd like to get the 15 gallon, if anyone is interested, I'd be willing to sell the pot at the sale cost I got it at... $210 for local pickup (Pittsburgh, PA) or that plus applicable shipping.

Thanks,

Shawn

You could always use it as a HLT down the road? I have one very similar and that's what I'm currently using as my HLT. It works fine for 10gal batches.

You could always use it as a HLT down the road? I have one very similar and that's what I'm currently using as my HLT. It works fine for 10gal batches.

Already have a 10 gallon cooler for HLT, may still hold onto it for that, or just take the hit, build a keggle at time point for 10 Gallon batches, and then have the flexibility for 5 or 10 gallon.

Back