I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard Erin Burnett from CNN mentioned. She is very girl next door hot.

especially with the election coverage, I'm back to watching CNN -

m m m m m... I feel toasty warm inside...

erin-burnett-1.jpg

Fun fact, Erin Burnett is also rather popular amongst NY lesbians. No moral to that story, just thought you might want to know.

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but i kinda have a thing for Rachel Maddow.

Weird, I know.

Not weird, she's got a great personality and when she's not all dressed up like a guy (i.e. jeans, t shirt and makeup), she's kinda cute. Besides, smart is hot, adds a few points to any girl.

While we're on MSNBC girls, and I know she's probably too hot to really qualify for this thread, but that S.E. Cupp drives me f'n wild; such a sexy, snotty li'l b!tch. Totally hot.

Hmmm, I think they're hot but you probably don't....

How about.... let's see.... you're mom! Oh, snap! That's right, I went there.

inhousebrew said:
Hmmm, I think they're hot but you probably don't....

How about.... let's see.... you're mom! Oh, snap! That's right, I went there.

HoppyDaze already did your mom. PKU.

I was watching an episode of "Dirty Jobs" the other night, and he was working with this uber-funky, smart, probably grad student who was breeding mosquitoes. Green hair, phenomenal smile, high cheekbones, cute as all hell and my God you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. Told my wife I was crushing on her hard, and she just said "I don't blame you!".

20100616171123.jpg

There's a short video clip on YouTube, but it doesn't quite pick up all the tension that was there, the flirtation ("They're eating while they mate?" "Well, wouldn't you, if you could?")... or when she asks him to look at her back (she's got a phenomenal mosquito tat on the back of her shoulder).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRSWqy_2mMM

I'm completely in love.

What is the saying? This thread is worthless without pics.

Back