NJ Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Fish is good. If you can find some of the Exit series they are all good. Exit 4 Has been made a regular but the others are limited release.

Another one that makes some good brews is River Horse brewery. They have several that are quite tasty.

Spirits on 72 in manahawkin has a decent selection for the area. They sell single bottles too which is nice.

Spirits on 72 in manahawkin has a decent selection for the area. They sell single bottles too which is nice.

A month and a half ago that was the only place I could find Founders breakfast stout, picked up 8 bottles. :D

Definitely Flying Fish. Rammstein if you can find it but their distribution is limited even in the state. I'm not a big fan of River Horse because I got an actual "rope" infected lager from them once, but I've heard they are better now. Cricket Hill is good also. Barnegat isn't too far from the Iron Hill brewpub if you have time. Decent place, worth hitting especially if you are flying in to either AC or Philly's airport.

Cricket Hill is a good beer that's local. If you can find Boak's Monster Mash grab a few 4 packs of that.

Highpoint Brewery has a few Hefe's if you like that style.

Cricket Hill is a good beer that's local. If you can find Boak's Monster Mash grab a few 4 packs of that.

Highpoint Brewery has a few Hefe's if you like that style.

High Point/Rammstein is well liked, but I think it's more of a north jersey thing.

Flying Fish, River Horse. Troegs and Victory are Penn ones that are available in NJ and good.

Just had Flying Fishes Exit..(14?) the Chocolate Stout. very very good.

NJ isnt a rare beer state, any of the beers here are usually available out of NJ.

Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout

Brooklyn Brewery Black OPs

Victory Prima Pils (a PA brewery, available in a lot more than NJ)

Flying Fish Exit 9 (hoppy red ale)

River Horse, Victory Storm King, and HopDevil (not crazy about Prima Pils, though), anything by Weyerbacher which is a PA brewery but available in NJ

They turned the round church in Lacey into a liquor store. scruffy1207 are you from Barnegat. I grew up there.

bcfzx2 said:
They turned the round church in Lacey into a liquor store. scruffy1207 are you from Barnegat. I grew up there.

No,a good friend of mine lives there, thinking about taking a trip out.

Back