Too much hop!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just tasted my amber after fling them upside down for a few days, flipping them right side up for another few days and chilling them for another few. It's tasting pretty damn good! The carbonation is just about right after I stored them in the warmest part of my house...my bedroom. My husband loves it! I wish ya'll who helped me during all this could try it. I do however, have one more question regarding this. How much head should this craft have? I don't want to over carbonate.

Well, it looks like this recipe was a hit. My husband and my friends love it. The next time I brew this I may add the same amount of hops as it seems to work well with the amber ale style. The carbonation is perfect after a couple of days in the fridge. Thanks to all who helped me make this happen. You are awesome!

no, YOU awesome!

who-s-awesome.jpg

I made a beer last august that didn't turn out like expected.... I let it sit in bottles for a long time then (as an experiment) after turning bottles as you did I put half back in a warm place and the other half I left out. Both have since been tastes and guess what!!! The ones stored in te warm area have become very drinkable and nicely carbed while the others remained very disappointing.

Latest posts

Back