2 Mugs up if you love Ranger (IPA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya triangle area Garner NC here. Make sure you get your tickets to the world beer festival in Raleigh April 9th.

Its Okay. Its just a little commercial tasting to me. Not cloudy enough. I didnt get a wow but I am kinda spoiled living here next to Portland, Or.;)

Ranger IPA is one of my favorite beers to drink with Mexican foods and I am excited to see it on any menu.

:mug:

I like how they decided to make it dry. A lot of extra IPAs are in the middle of the FG range. My go to is Torpedo, but I really enjoy a Ranger when I'm looking for a clean, crisp IPA.

I drank it side-by-side with Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA and thought Ranger was FAR superior. I'm starting to like SA less and less and less...

1st post -lol-I have been enjoying different types of beers for the better part of last decade~and after discovering that my favorite type of beer is IPA's , I had to try out Ranger_I love the hoppiness-reminds me a lil of S.A. exept with a much more bitter finish(a good thing)--long story short, i enjoyed it ...not as much as Two Hearted Ale tho__glad 2 be a part of home brew talk forum--:mug:

Ya, two hearted definitely comes in ahead of ranger for me but I do like them both!

Ranger is definately one of my go to IPA's, but 2night I'm working on a six of "Hopsecutioner" by Terrapin. Not that easy to find all the time, but its worth picking up when you find it.

I really want to like it, but I get a distinct soap taste from it. I pick it up in both bottles and on tap, so I'm fairly certain I'm just picking up something from the hops. Anyone else pick up the soap flavor or am I just crazy?

Ranger is definately one of my go to IPA's, but 2night I'm working on a six of "Hopsecutioner" by Terrapin. Not that easy to find all the time, but its worth picking up when you find it.

Not that hard to find here in Georgia :mug:
Just had it on tap at a Taco Mac, but if they had Ranger, I would have gone with that.

:mug:

Solid daily drinker IPA and usually $11.99-$14.99 for a 12-pack. I have a 5-gallon clone batch going into the keg tonight -- hopefully it is close :D

Latest posts

Back