• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO 2 for 1 Offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagavulin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested in going in with me on a BYO offer: 2 subscriptions for the price of one. That would be $14 a subscription.

If so, shoot me a PM.

Cheers!

If something falls through with Chad or someone else has another, I'd be in as well! Thanks!

Looks like somebody beat me to it! If anyone else would like to offer a half priced subscription I would be interested! Thanks for the offer lagavulin!

pm me if anyone else has this deal available, i will paypal you the 14 bucks instantly, actually ill do 15 so yours is only 13!

where do you guys have these 2 for 1s from? can some of us that want to split get this deal on our own?

It's a renewal deal. They want you to renew, so they send you a 2 for 1. Speaking of, I do have one, so I'll split it with the first person to PM me.

My last issue will be this December, however when I renew I want to bump it to a 2 years subscription. Does anyone know if you can do that with the 2 for 1 special?

Oh forget it. This is just turning into a daily source of disappointment. Hardly worth a few bucks.

Not a complaint, but just an idea: couldn't the people offering to split one just pm the people who have already expressed an interest by posting?

Oh forget it. This is just turning into a daily source of disappointment. Hardly worth a few bucks.

Not a complaint, but just an idea: couldn't the people offering to split one just pm the people who have already expressed an interest by posting?

thats what jwright did for me :mug:

thanks!!

You're missing the point. It's feeding time.

haha exactly. I tried quite a few times before I finally timed it right and snagged one.

That and reading back over a thread it would be hard to tell who has actually already gotten theirs or no longer interested. Easier to just toss it out like a coin and watch all the beggars scramble for it. :p

Back