• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny kegs in New Jersey****UPDATE****

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonCleaner

Reaction score
I still have a couple of kegs left and i can get more if anyone wants. The price is still $20 and I will ship as long as you pay the shipping. I can get ball lock or pin lock and fitting for each.All kegs sold will be cleaned emptied and pressurized but should have all seals and orings replaced by the buyer.I am not really making much on these,just want to help others in the hobby. I also have a bench capper for sale. Thanks again.

Chris

****Starting next week all kegs I am selling will have the o rings replaced and will be ready for use upon purchase.The price will be the same. If anyone is interested please let me know in advance so I will have them ready to go.I can also get ball lock fittings for around $8 a pair(1 liquid + 1 gas). Thanks

I want $50 for the tank( I paid 75 for it last year ). The regs i have are broken but i guess could be repaired( I think it's the diaphragm inside)if you by the tank you can have the regs.

Wondering if you have any left might be interested in 3 or 4 for pick up. I am about an hour or so away.

I am placing an order for more kegs this week and should have them ready for pick up some time next week or the week after.I have been busy with a new job and haven't been able to make time for the kegs.If anyone wants some let me know before the end of the weekend. I can also get fitting ,don't know if they will be barbed or threaded cause they are used. The will likely be $8 a pair.I haven't figured out shipping yet But will try to soon , please be patient!(been unemployed for 9 months and getting back to a work routine is rough!!!) Thanks Again.

Back