BYO Label Submissions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Blichmann brewometer, in the mail on Saturday. I don't know where I placed, I don't subscribe to the magazine so I'll have to go to barnes and nobel to see how I faired. I don't know if I am getting anything else, I never got a letter or anything from BYO.

anyone else sending in a label for this years competion? Deadline is May 2nd!

Mine is going in the mail this week

logobase_copy.jpg

good luck to everyone who enters!

Congrats! Looking good in BYO this month:mug:

DAng, I wish I had the skill set displayed in this thread. Those are some truly outstanding labels.

Great job, and best of luck

Tim

Hey guys.. got a note in the mail saying that my label got the honorable mention award for the contest!! ...
Missed this news and just got my BYO in the mail yesterday. Saw your label and said to SWMBO, "Hey, I know this guy! Sort of... well, I who he is from HBT!"

Congrats! Every time I see your label pop up, I think of that old Fleetwood Mac song!:D

Here is a link to my full label. This is an older version with some spelling issues, but you get the idea...
That was your's?! Wow! Congrats to you, too. Loved that label!

Congrats to the winners.

Anyone else notice the typo in the grand champion design?

Damn, I just got mine yesterday finally and thought I was cool for recognizing that... then I found this thread.

Anyone else notice that the first place winner put his/her phone number in the UPC of his/her label?

congrats guys. I was looking through the mag and saw some of the entries and said to my wife "Hey, some of these are from guys on HBT". Pretty cool.

grats to the winners...I was wondering if anyone from on here won while flipping through my copy of BYO.

Back