Festa brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bookem15

Reaction score
I want to try one of these kits only one problem I have not found a place to buy it within the USA. Does anyone know of a place? Thanks

Can't help you with a location but can vouch for the kits themselves. Now that I'm doing AG I likely won't make any more, but a number of the FB kits are very good. My favourite was their double oatmeal stout; the brown ale was also good!

I was under the impression that they only sold them at their Mognottia locations... I haven't seen them in a brew shop and I live in Ontario.

you have to lick it up.

Nice KISS reference :)

I'm sure they have these at some brew stores in Ontario. I know you can get them further West in the country and here in the east as well.

As for the US, I would be surprised to find it there. Even if a local brew shop decide to go through the hassle it must be to ship in a palette or two, by the time it arrived it would need to be priced at too high a cost to make it worth it for the consumer.

They do sell them in shops. I bought some in Quebec City before. Also, Hop N' Vine here in Ottawa has them.

They make great beer, especially when you don't have time to make an all-grain.

I was under the impression that they only sold them at their Mognottia locations... I haven't seen them in a brew shop and I live in Ontario.

I lived in ottawa and made many batches of festabrew from a tore on bank street, and one in Barrhaven aswell. Now I live in Halifax and can buy them at my LHS.

Latest posts

Back