Naked City Brewing invades Double Vision Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblvsn

Reaction score
Last night about 9:15 a Penske rental truck pulled up in my driveway. Manning the wheel was no other than Brewtopia and his new brew system on his way back to Seattle. Unfortunately it was pretty dark so pics didn't turn out great but here he is posing with his system.
DSC00525.JPG

HBT Members present were dblvsn, Brewtopia and drost.
DSC00531.JPG

And here's the damage:
DSC00534.JPG
La Folie
Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Bell's Hopslam
Double Vision Brewing Saison
Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner
Boulevard Smokestack Saison
Boulevard Smokestack Double Wide IPA
Boulevard Smokestack Long Strange Tripel
and on tap I had my Oatmeal Coffee Stout and Blackberry Sage Porter.

Drost helped us out with the first 3 beers then bailed on us around midnight leaving us to do the rest of the dirty work. After a few hours of solving the worlds problems we looked at our watches to see 5 a.m.!!! :drunk:

Right on. Looks like a good time. Looks like you didn't have to worry about flooding, but I you are definately not in the "DRY" part of Iowa.

No flooding worries in my neighborhood. But you are correct in noticing that my house is never "dry" :D

Well I just checked into a motel in Murdo, SD. I'm just now recovering from last night. :drunk: Especially after not going to bed until sun up!

Special thanks to dblvsn and his SWMBO for their hospitality.

Well I think I'm finally sobered up! :) I haven't had a drinking day like that for a long time.

Yea, no beer at all for me yesterday. I did stop at Famous Dave's in Bozeman, MT and had some dinner. They had 11 Montana beers on tap so I had a Cold Smoke Scotch Ale from Kettle House Brewing and an Imperial IPA from Flathead Lake Brewing. Both were pretty good. I'm staying tonight in Butte and should be back in Seattle tomorrow evening.

dblvsn is correct, just a Jag box filled with brewhouse fittings.

Oh you had the Jag paraphernalia in the truck. I missed that the first time I scanned through the pics. I responded the way I did because I knew for sure I didn't have anything Jag related in my house. That stuff makes me want to vomit just talking about it.

Back