• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL (not mine) Lots of homebrew stuff $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500??????

My lord what a steal, also wish I had the space. Its a shame he wont piece it out bc I could use a few of those things.

For those of you that wished he would split this up, let me know what your interested in. i am picking his stuff up tonight and plan to split it. I am mainly interested in the kegging items and a few other odds and ends, the rest I will be selling off. I do have a brew buddy who is interested in a couple things as well, but I don't know what, if anything, he will take. If there was something you were eyeing up, shoot me a PM and let me know.
Tom

Okay all, sorry the box was full. emptied now. I did not respond to anyone yet. I am writing down everyones name and what they are interested in. I still have to inventory everything and put prices on what I don't want. Tonight was a rather busy night getting the stuff and unloading it into my basement. My buddy is supposed to be coming by on Saturday morning. I will more then likely post a list and prices sometime Saturday.
Tom

Back