Upcoming deals at Kegconnection?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffman

Reaction score
I'm ready to pull the trigger on kegging and am committed to buying from KegConnection.com. Like alot of other homebrewers, however, I want to save $$ where I can. Does KegConnection have revolving specials, like discounts or free shipping? I've seen a few past specials mentioned in other HBT threads (Superbowl; Black Friday). Are any others coming up sooner? I don't want to make a large purchase just before a special comes out!

wow just talked to these guys, keep in mind that any of their kits around the web (amazon, ebay, so on) can be customized, just call them and they'll work with you and charge what has to be really close to actual shipping, picking up 5 kegs tomorrow locally for $100 and getting a dual reg setup from them for around $160+ship seems like a good and the owner responded to me when on vacation, I think I'll be sticking with these guys for all dispensing needs.

I went to their store and they guy was more than helpful to explain anything I had a question about. Bought stuff for three kegs.

I went down to San Marcos on a Saturday, expecting Kegconnection to be open. No, they're not open on Saturdays but the owner was there working on his boat and answered the phone anyway. He invited me to, "Come on by and we'll work something out". He was very helpful, friendly and patient; walking me through all the questions & answers. Great guy to deal with. He will always be my first choice when buying keg gear.

I might have to start saving my pennies and get the whole kit seen here:

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=186

How much would I save if I pieced it together myself?

The biggest savings would come if you can find a used refrigerator to convert or a used kegerator. Check craigslist and the like. The kegconnection prices on the lines, fittings, etc. are competitive. If you shopped around for the best price on each piece you might save a little, but it would take a lot of time searching, and with all of the shipping charges from multiple vendors it might not amount to much.

I would recommend that you find the used kegerator or refrigerator first, then pick up what you need to outfit it from kegconnection. And definitely go with the Perlick faucets.

I lucked out and found a single tap Vissani kegerator on clearance at Home Depot, then converted it for two corny kegs with supplies from kegconnection. I wrote it up here.

wow just talked to these guys, keep in mind that any of their kits around the web (amazon, ebay, so on) can be customized, just call them and they'll work with you and charge what has to be really close to actual shipping, picking up 5 kegs tomorrow locally for $100 and getting a dual reg setup from them for around $160+ship seems like a good and the owner responded to me when on vacation, I think I'll be sticking with these guys for all dispensing needs.

Yeah, they're great. I was building a portable kegerator and needed to order a few parts. I didn't need a complete kit and asked if I could remove a few items. They were more than willing to work with me and I was able to get two extra kegs for $20 more than I would have spent just buying the parts I needed separately. Great guys! :mug:

keg connection rocks. I got my system from them and could not be happier.

Back