• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 15 gal Cornelius Keg $300- Spartanburg with built in o2 stone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tealio

Reaction score
For sale - $300 - 15 gallon Spartanburg Cornelius

I've had this on local craigslist for a little while, and haven't had any takers.

It is a very nice keg, I bought it thinking it would fit in my fridge (which it doesn't) and also thinking I could move it by myself when full (I can't)

It is a very bling piece of equipment and was purchased locally by someone who used to have a brew-on-site license.

I'm willing to ship it if buyer pays for the cost of shipping- due to the size I'm guessing $40-50 (maybe less if I can ship it to a Fedex verified business address)

These are hard to find and I have never seen one with the o2 stone!

Below is my ad on craigslist with pics.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/3669353311.html

It is 36" tall (I would recommend having room for 40" though due to the gas in that is currently the top, center on lid).

It is 13" in diameter.

Price lowered- I'll pay for $40 of shipping cost.

I can't afford to go much lower than that.

Man I really need some equipment- someone make me an offer :)

I'm also willing to trade for gas manifolds / nice faucets / decent shanks.

Still available. Interested parties feel free to pitch trades + cash.

Trades of interest would be items to create a 7 faucet system in my current kegorator, a 47 cubic foot True commercial cooler.

I have quite a few faucets, looking for nice shanks, co2 manifolds, co2 and beer lines, etc.

What zip would it be heading to? Honestly I don't have a guess on what shipping would cost.

I do have a box from a large eBay item I bought that is ready though.

I can weigh it and get a quote to make sure I can get what I need out of it.

Latest posts

Back