Brewing Tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I'm brewing my first batch tomorrow!! After waiting for everything to arrive via UPS and Fed-Ex it's all here and tomorrow is brew day!

I'm doing a Nut Brown Ale form AHS.

I've got my brew station all set up and ready to go!

4uc7bdh.jpg

And here is the fridge full of fuel for the brewers

4mu026r.jpg

The Coors is for my "assistant" tomorrow. I'm slowly weaning him off of the domestics. It's funny, my wife drinks better "beer" than him.:D Hers is on the right side.

I'm also smoking some spare ribs and a whole chicken (beer-can style) tomorrow. It's going to be a good day!

I have a question though:

I'm using bleach for sanitizing. I never had a chance to get Star-San.

1. What is the proper ratio for using bleach as sanitizer?
:mug:

Dude, you're set, you'll be rockin'! Just wait until the garage fills with the smell of boiling wort!!

You have a smoker too? If you're into vinyl we're probably long lost brothers. I assume you've got some tunes in that garage?

Don't forget to give us a report.

Good luck and have fun!!

AK

1 tbsp per gal, then rinse well with hot water.

Fill a spray bottle with some apple juice and spray down that chicken a few times during the last :20 mins, makes the skin extra nice.

Also, get that water and soda pop out of that fridge to make some room for more beer.

arturo7 said:
I assume you've got some tunes in that garage?

Got the tunes covered.

4pj5con.jpg

Got my stereo on the right. And a huge banner of my favorite radio station out here in Las Vegas.

Back