I'm Looking For A Shock Top Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - Shocktop, Bud Light Wheat, Blue Moon all taste to me like light, less tart/bitter/spicy, more sweet versions of a witbier. In the HBT database is a recipe for a Blue Moon clone that would probably get you close. Can't give you any personal experience with it, though.

On a completely different note, why do you capitalize the first letter of each word? Seems like a lot of work ;)

Just answer the question man....do we REALLY have to go over this crap??? Does it matter what one likes? If I don't like it, I won't drink it....IMO...I LOVE ALL brews...maybe I won't drink them again...but really if I really don't care for them??? I may as well piss in a jar and drink it... is what I'm hearing from you. BTW I will add this reply to the other offenders of slamming those who think they have better taste than others....just in the event you wanna follow this thread.

Just answer the question man....do we REALLY have to go over this crap??? Does it matter what one likes? If I don't like it, I won't drink it....IMO...I LOVE ALL brews...maybe I won't drink them again...but really if I really don't care for them??? I may as well piss in a jar and drink it... is what I'm hearing from you. BTW I will add this reply to the other offenders of slamming those who think they have better taste than others....just in the event you wanna follow this thread. Isn't the forum supposed to "help" others.....DAMN MAN.....gett over what other like...help them out!!!! (one of hte reasons I stay away from this ****.

Petty...let's get to the POINT asswipe....

Just answer the question man....do we REALLY have to go over this crap??? Does it matter what one likes? If I don't like it, I won't drink it....IMO...I LOVE ALL brews...maybe I won't drink them again...but really if I really don't care for them??? I may as well piss in a jar and drink it... is what I'm hearing from you. BTW I will add this reply to the other offenders of slamming those who think they have better taste than others....just in the event you wanna follow this thread. Isn't the forum supposed to "help" others.....DAMN MAN.....gett over what other like...help them out!!!! (one of hte reasons I stay away from this ****.

Man...if I choose to drink skunk piss or bear ****...why do I have tons off ******* sniffin' my ****??? **** this forum if thats the case...I came here for help, and all I see is "some" members critiquing what one drinks..I may as well figure itout on my own. This is one of the reasons forums are small and very narrow minded. I comw for help, and not to bet abused. damn,....

was it necessary to bump a three and a half year old thread with this, Pup?

Back