• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shenandoah

Reaction score
Selling 2 - 5 gallon carboys, glass, excellent condition. $15 each. Pickup in Fairfield County Connecticut only. Also several cases of 12 - 20 oz beer bottles, new in original cases. Make an offer.

Hi there. I was the guy that came with my wife in the mini Cooper to get your 6 gal carboys. Thanks again. They are currenty filled with beer. I don't need a lot but I could use a case of the larger 20 oz bottles. If no one wants them I'll come pick them up. Thanks -Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Glad to hear the carboys are being put to good use. Check back with me in a few days if you will, I am trying to move the remaining carboys.

Thanks, Paul

Hey Jeremy. Noah here; I'd take both of his carboy if you make the trip for the bottles. I could pick them up from your place or the next meeting, if it helps.

Hi, if you pick up the carboys we can work something out to your advantage on the bottles. Paul

Back