Do my homework!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greencoat

Reaction score
Ok, just kidding. Kind of.

I'm taking an Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management class and need to come up with a Pro Forma Startup sheet for a (drum roll...) brewpub. I've scoured the internets for the past couple hours trying to find places that sell new/used brewing equipment (I'm shooting for a 10 bbl system w/ 3 fermenters and 6 serving tanks.)

Many websites require that you contact the seller via e-mail before you can get some numbers, some haven't been updated since the late '90s, and some are full of nothing but dead links.

I know there are a handful of people here that have gone pro, so I'm just wondering if you can throw any insight my way?? I'm doing this project on a brewpub with a ~250 person capacity in Dayton, OH.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Did you check out probrewer.com

ttp://probrewer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16004

Go find a local brewery. Great Lakes Brewery runs free hourly tours every day. I think the most important thing I've learned is the tour guides love to talk about beer. I bet they could get your people in touch with their people.

Latest posts

Back