I'm Baaaack!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.n.budz

Reaction score
Hello all, remember me?

Well, after a hellish Fall and Winter that consisted of ridiculously long work weeks(often 7 days per week) and constant fighting and struggling to keep my company in business, things have finally settled down, my job is secure(for the moment) and I can finally get back to brewing. I only brewed twice over the winter(and was very rarely on here), but luckily I had a pretty large stockpile of HB on hand.

The weather is getting better and I have a brew day planned for this Saturday:rockin:

So, just wanted to say hi and warn you all that my ugly mug will be hanging around again:mug:

Welcome back.

Alright, we need to go back through the last few months of posts and delete the numerous entries where we totally talked smack about this guy.

Welcome back.

Alright, we need to go back through the last few months of posts and delete the numerous entries where we totally talked smack about this guy.

Thanks McBrew!

<--- quietly searches and edits his post history.

Nice to see you back. Was down your way this past weekend. Bar has some good beers.

That's where I was volunteering over the summer,(before I had to become a corporate whore again....:() I learned a ton while I was there, definitely some great beers and a very knowledgeable brewmaster, great pizza too.

What are you making on Saturday?

Actually I'm doing a clone of the Toasted Blond Ale that they serve at the brewpub that BigJohn mentioned.

The pizza was good. There stout and barley wine were simply awesome. They sure pack em in on a Saturday evening. Or it just could've been for the game.

Back