• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Brewing Supplies - Burner/Kettle/Bottles/Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jholen

Reaction score
*** ALL SOLD ***

Got quite a bit for sale - just cleaning out the garage. Will be more than willing to work out a deal with someone local, so just contact me and we'll figure something out.

Here's the stuff:

Older Propane Burner - first burner I used when I got into the hobby. Works great - $20:

CIMG6188.JPG

Kettle w/ Strainer/Basket, hop spider, and BIAB bag (not pictured) - $30:

CIMG6192.JPG

CIMG6193.JPG

Bottle Tree - $15:

CIMG6191.JPG

Bottles - 300+ 16 oz bottles, and 24+ 22 oz bottles - 60% have been cleaned, sanitized, and de-labeled - $30:

CIMG6184.JPG

*** ALL SOLD ***

If you're local, just send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

jholen said:
Got quite a bit for sale - just cleaning out the garage. Will be more than willing to work out a deal with someone local, so just contact me and we'll figure something out.

Here's the stuff:

Older Propane Burner - first burner I used when I got into the hobby. Works great - $20:

Kettle w/ Strainer/Basket, hop spider, and BIAB bag (not pictured) - $30:

Bottle Tree - $15:

Bottles - 300+ 16 oz bottles, and 24+ 22 oz bottles - 60% have been cleaned, sanitized, and de-labeled - $30:

Keg - old keg from my grandpa-in-law, who had it stored in his barn for who knows how long - $25??:

If you're local, just send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

How big is the kettle is it SS and will u ship to 19075. Please.

How big is the kettle is it SS and will u ship to 19075. Please.
The Kettle is Aluminum, and I have no idea what shipping would be to 19075.

I can get a quote if you're interested.

- Jonathan

jholen said:
The Kettle is Aluminum, and I have no idea what shipping would be to 19075.

I can get a quote if you're interested.

- Jonathan

I am looking for SS but thank you for the quick response.

Is there a regulator on the burner? also would a keggle fit on it?

Is there a regulator on the burner? also would a keggle fit on it?
There is.

The burner is your standard banjo burner, and yes a Keggle would fit. I've used my 20gal SS kettle on it, and it works fine.

Assuming you're going to ask about shipping? As I've told others, I'd like to give this about a week or so, to see if anyone local purchases it, before looking into shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back