2008 NHC Deadline!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Get your beers ready everyone! Regional sites start accepting your entries begining March 31st and the deadline to have your beers in place is April 11th.
See this site for more details.
By the way, if you didn't know, don't forget to select HomeBrewTalk Brewers for your club name and we can accumulate points toward the club competition!

OK folks, Lets go win some medals!:mug:

EdWort said:
How long before they begin judging? I may have some green beer to send.
According to the rules:
A. Judging
(1) First Round judging of all BEER, MEAD, and CIDER entries will be done at the First
Round sites April 12-April 27, 2008. (Canadian Entries will be judged April 8-12, 2008.)

Thanks. It's no longer green. I submitted 3 entries registered yesterday and the numbers are approaching the 10,000 entry number. WOW, that's a lot of beer going through UPS. :D

EdWort said:
Thanks. It's no longer green. I submitted 3 entries registered yesterday and the numbers are approaching the 10,000 entry number. WOW, that's a lot of beer going through UPS. :D

I'm sure thats slightly inflated, if more people did what I did. I added every beer I potentially was going to send in and then removed a few that I decided against sending in.

Back