How did you guys get so smart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Posted about the beer three plus weeks in the bottle with no head at all. You guys said more time. Chilled a couple yesterday and poured one tonight. Nice thick head that lasted the entire time and nice lacing on the glass. Tasted pretty nice also.

Speaking only for myself...after 20+ years of brewing, I figure I've made most of the mistakes that you can.
In fact, one of the first things I tell new trainees at work is they can't find a mistake I haven't already made.

Beer is brain food.

Scan of the human CPU whilst imbibing the golden goodness:

brain-bep.jpg

Nine years? Hmm, Med school is a total of 8, Law school a total of 7, PHD 8... Either you did some sort of extra schooling, or an impressive MD/JD program. And if you did an MD/JD, that would be sweet...

PhD isn't 8. It's 8 to x*.

*x is dependent on how long the candidate wants to avoid getting a real job

Nine years? Hmm, Med school is a total of 8, Law school a total of 7, PHD 8... Either you did some sort of extra schooling, or an impressive MD/JD program. And if you did an MD/JD, that would be sweet...

PhD in the sciences is 9. Fastest person to ever get out in our program was 4.5 years (after the trad. 4 year undergrad).

Just ask a lot of questions and brew a lot of beer ... I played "what if I... ..." with Revvy yesterday and he convinced me not to dry hop my 5gl cider I have fermenting, so I got 2- 1 gal jugs and made a hell of an experiment. I added hops to cider and DME + Hopps to cider. it's bubbling like heck 12 hours in and In 2 or so months I'll be able to give advice on the topic (if it dosent kill me)

Back