How much homebrew do you currently have in bottles/keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much homebrew do you have bottled/kegged?

• NONE! DOH!

• 1-5 gallons

• 5-15 gallons

• 15-30 gallons

• >30 gallons!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keezer broke so I currently have 3 5 gallon kegs full, 2 half full, 5 gallons of an IPA dry hopping right now, and 6 gallons of a red wine. We are brewing 10 gallons and 6 gallons of cider on Sunday. I thought that was a lot but I see it is nothing in comparison to what others stockpile.

I prefer to brew in the fall/winter/spring as I hate standing over a boiling pot of wort when it is 90 degrees outside. I also circulate my chiller into my pool in the springtime to warm it up ever so slightly. Every little bit helps instead of having to turn on the heater as I might as well just throw my money into the pool :)

Keezer broke so I currently have 3 5 gallon kegs full, 2 half full, 5 gallons of an IPA dry hopping right now, and 6 gallons of a red wine. We are brewing 10 gallons and 6 gallons of cider on Sunday. I thought that was a lot but I see it is nothing in comparison to what others stockpile.

I prefer to brew in the fall/winter/spring as I hate standing over a boiling pot of wort when it is 90 degrees outside. I also circulate my chiller into my pool in the springtime to warm it up ever so slightly. Every little bit helps instead of having to turn on the heater as I might as well just throw my money into the pool :)

Man, what a great idea. Especially in the winter, your pool water is probably about the coldest water around! Too bad I don't live in a house with a pool any more...

5 gallon ESB kegged
5 gallon imperial IPA kegged
10 gallon black IPA kegged
10 gallon amber hybrid ale kegged
10 gallon oatmeal stout kegged

10 gallon russian imperial stout primary
somewhere around 10-15 gallons assorted bottled (guessing)

should last a minute, but.....must......make......more. belgian strong ale on deck!

I have 60 gallons of capacity in kegs but I only have 30 filled at the moment. I plan to brew 25 gallons over the next week to catch up.

Between 70 to 80 gallons from primary to kegged/bottled.

Pics included:

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

3 gal. Barley Wine (for the Apocalypse), 5 gal. Smoked Porter, 5 gal. Spruce Porter, 5 gal. German Lager, 5 gal. Amarillo Pale Ale and a few stragglers of Rauchbier, Coffee Stout and Oktoberfest bottled.

6 gal. Welch's White Grape/Peach in the secondary

Brewing 6 gal. Imperial Coconut Stout tonight. That'll get me over 30 gallons.

Kegged - Spiced Christmas Ale, 2 APAs, American Wheat and Blonde.
Bottled - Dead Guy clone and Milk Stout.
1 gallon of a well aged Blueberry Mead.
But I'm worried, my daughter just graduated from UGA and our friends are coming over today. If the pipeline is low or empty tomorrow it will at least have been for a good cause and give me one more reason (like I need another reason) to break out the burner next weekend.

I clicked ">30" but what I really have is eight cornies in various levels of fill. Two of those are wine and I have a batch of blackberry cider that needs to get kegged.

My stock is broken up into Milk Crates containing Grolsch bottles. I guesstimate that I have somewhere in the area of 400 bottles full of: Honey Lager, IPA, Muntons Continental Lager /T-58, Munton's Anniversary Ale, Festa Brew Double Oatmeal Stout, Cooper's White, Festa Brew Wheat, Munton's Scottish Heavy Bitter, Irish Cream Ale, Wheat (2x Recipes).

This doesn't count my 2 carboys of Apfelvein, 2 carboys of Graff and 1 carboy of Hoegaarden Clone.

Sigh, I need more bottles..

I now have about 250 bottles of ready to drink beer and 25 gallons in fermenters! I'm done brewing until Spring!

I have most of a 5G batch of pilsner (SWMBO's stash), about 2.5G of vanilla stout, 4.5G of California common, and I just bottled a 5G batch of APA last weekend. So I'm sitting comfortably with the 15-30G crowd. Still, hate to have an empty fermenter, so I think it's about time to run to the LHBS so I can brew again this weekend!

Rough count only, but I have about a half keg of American black ale and am finishing up a keg of my house pale ale, probably a gallon of that left. Bottled, I have 6-8 gals of various batches. I also have maybe a gallon or so of other folk's home brew in bottles.

Shocked to consider that I have about a gallon and a half in keg, about 2 gals in bottles, another 12ish bottles of wine and mead, and that's it!

But then I think: 14 gals of beer in fermenters, 3 gals mead in secondary, 5 gals of wine clearing and 5 more in potentia (still-boxed kit), and I feel a little better.

-Rich

100 500ml bottles
120+ 12 oz bottles
13 gallons in primary

and just enough empty bottles to do 8 more gallons. Must start drinking more before the other 5 gallons is ready for bottling. :tank:

A 1.5gal of an IPA in secondary dry hopping and a pale ale 5 gal in a corny and a few bottles.
Both are kits from tuxedo park brewers in indianapolis

around 350-400 500ml bottles (yea i made 30gal cut :)
10gal souring (1 more year to go :)
11 gal fermenting (almost ready for 2ndary)

Munich Hefe (10), Munich Dunkle(5), Dunkelweisen(1.25), Apfelwein(5), Smoked Porter(2.5), Haus Pale(10), Dortmunder Export(10) 43.75Gal! dont tell the guberment!

About two cases of 12 oz bottles, and 30 or so bombers. 5 gal lagering, and 10 gal fermenting. I just can't seem to stay ahead.

Latest posts

Back