• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Keggles for sale in los angeles area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

val214

Reaction score
I have 2 15.5 gallon brew keggles for sale.1 keggle has 4 weldless fittings. 1. for the main ball valve, 1 for the thermometer, 1 for the sight glass and 1 in the rear for an additional outlet. The Keggle is in great condition no huge bang marks or dents. The thermometer is included. The other keggle has one weldless fitting with a ballvale. The keg is a Samuel adams. The top of the keg has slight bend, other than that it is in great shape.These have not been used for a few months seals might need to replaced. Asking for $230 for both.

image-989477582.jpg

image-2893810262.jpg

image-464676966.jpg

image-1568525723.jpg

image-3424651393.jpg

image-2802871083.jpg

image-4025821741.jpg

image-696746635.jpg

image-752258902.jpg

image-2246551869.jpg

Are these still for sale? Is this only for local pick up or will you send?

Thanks,
Joe

PetVet said:
Are these still for sale? Is this only for local pick up or will you send?

Thanks,
Joe

Still have both keggles. local pick up preferred.

Ok, thanks. Thought I'd check. I'm in Nebraska. Drop me a line if you can't sell them. I would still be interested if I don't get any in the mean time.

Thanks,
Joe

PetVet said:
Ok, thanks. Thought I'd check. I'm in Nebraska. Drop me a line if you can't sell them. I would still be interested if I don't get any in the mean time.

Thanks,
Joe

Will do. It's the shipping that is a concern but, if you are willing to pay for shipping then we can work something out.

Great. Thanks for considering my request. If it is agreeable to you, drop me a line if you can't sell'em by the end of your ad. The postage doesn't concern me. It may be $50-$100 or so. It is what it is. Again, Thanks!

Prost,
Joe

I'd be interested in the first one with sight glass and temp probe. I'm in Corona and frequently in OC so pick up is an option.

BigDaddyOC said:
I'd be interested in the first one with sight glass and temp probe. I'm in Corona and frequently in OC so pick up is an option.

That one is gone. I only have the keggle with the ball valve left.

val214 said:
That one is gone. I only have the keggle with the ball valve left.

I work out in yorba Linda. I can bring it to work if you want to take a look at it.

Latest posts

Back