Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's time for us to relax and have a homebrew

I would agree.

My 2cents.

Kegc. has a pretty good rep around here and i cant see them trying to do anything but make it right. I personally have had nothing but good experiences with them. Also i placed purchases with several other vendors on here last week and they are just getting around to sending out label today to ups. I have had a active tracking number from KegC. for 2 days now.

:mug:

First time ordering from KC and I put my order in late Friday. Got a tracking number Monday and received the order yesterday! Faster than I expected and even needed. Unfortunately, I have to wait now 25 more days before I even get to use what I have, but I expect the wait to be worth it. Patience pays off. Thanks, KC for quick service amidst the chaos of T-day weekend mayhem.

Wow it's Wednesday now and Absolutely no contact from you guys about my order?

it seems to me that orders that were placed well after mine are taken care of already.

Logically to me, the orders would have been processed from 1st to last, and I ordered in the 1st 10 minutes of your sale, And Instantly my credit card was charged for payment of the order with confirmation from both KC and Pay Pal.

Maybe today I'll get a tracking number OR some kind of contact???

Please PM your order info (name, invoice #) and I'll check on it right now. Sorry it's been quiet on our end here on HBT, we've been extremely busy fulfilling all the orders from the sale. If you ordered more than one of the limited racetrack kegs, that could be why your order hasn't shipped but our shipping manager and/or Todd should have contacted you and/or shipped the rest of your order. With your order info, I can assure you that you'l be taken care of immediately. Sorry for the troubles.

cheers,

joshua

Well quite an interesting read, I ordered 2 Perlicks and a shank on Friday and they were delivered yesterday. I didnt care enough to even look for a tracking #. I figured they would get here sooner or later. ( I dont sweat the small stuff):)
Thanks KEG CONECTION for the great sale. Everything is on the kegorater and working fine.
Cheers!

UPS just dropped my kegs off. I'm VERY happy with the condition! i was expecting them to be beat up, but all they really need is a few minutes with a scotch-bright pad and they'll look like new.

Looks like my evening will be spent cleaning up and replacing seals (they all came pressurized, but i like to start with fresh o-rings).

Big thumbs up to keg connection!!!:mug:

Well I can sum my experience as smooth and easy.

I ordered before 920 on Thursday. I learned about the quantity issue after I placed my order. On Friday morning I *called in*. I couldn't speak to a rep but I had the woman on the phone take a message. She repeated it back to me to make sure it was right. I got a tracking number on Monday. On Wednesday UPS detailed that UPS left at 4:30 in the morning for my house. Because I use UPS often I realize that doesn't mean anything. Around 6pm my product was delivered and that should be considered normal for UPS
My product is in better shape than I imagined. Everything about the experience, even the bump in the road, was fine. The solutions were easy. Customer service was great. I will encourage all my friends and my club to use KC and that's that.

Christmas came early for this homebrewer.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Relax, don't worry, have a kegged homebrew.

Awww, did I forget the :)? Haha, kidding. The problem with forums is you dont get the tone. My tone is alwaus joking and lighthearted. I probably come off as a prick in this thread, but its actually been more of a fun ribbing than anything.

I am enjoying all these guys giving props to KC though. Especially since they already have their orders. Kinda like rubbing it in. ;)

Yep, waiting for my order also. UPS tracking says it should be here tomorrow. (Although I've had some issues with UPS where they end up a day later which would be the whole weekend loss from using the stuff).

Another satisfied customer. I made MAJOR changes to my order, confirmed things with Todd via phone Tuesday and the items showed up via UPS today. Can't beat that.....

Well i am glad i shot out an email to check on my order, my payment went through, but the order was not in their system. So it will most likely ship tomorrow. No big deal to me, i won't have any brew ready for a month or so, but i cannot wait to ket my keezer up and running!

Order arrived today, perfect. What a great sale! Couldn't find these prices anywhere. Psyched to be trying kegging.

Of course now I need to figure out how this all works. I got the pin lock kit. So should I replace the o-rings with the extra ones they sent? The keg was shipped under pressure. Also, is the extra white fitting thing just for releasing gas pressure when force carbing?

I placed my order on money I sent out an email today to see if there was a tracking number yet, there was not which I was not surprised about. The part that surprised me was how quickly my email was answered.

ahhhh The veganbrewer, none of "MY RANTS" were directed to all of the rest of you guys in this thread ! They were ONLY directed to Mikeysab, Because the kinda of person he is, He jumps on ANY chance to put another person down below his already lower level .I feel as though thats too bad, for him.

Sorry for the miss confusion there bud!

I com on these threads to learn about brewing beer as well as I can make it, Together with the great help of alto of people, I'm getting there And say Thanks

However I was under the impression that this thread was "ALL" about the Great Black Friday sale, being GOOD things, AND NOT so GOOD things?

I do understand now that this thead was "ONLY" for Good Things, kootos to Kc, Josh Etc, the great customer support everybody has gotten, and how they already gotton the supplies they ordered and paid for.. WOW thats Great!

I'm sooo sorry I missed the boat on this one, because I was saying very different things from the above thread. Finely opened my eyes to it NOW.

Soo I guess I'm gona search the pages to find the 'PROPER" page/s these issues are being addressed?

:confused:

OHHH Better IDEA, Can someone post the correct link for me to get the right page? I'll be HAPPY to post there so you happy people wont have to see the negative Thanks :mug:

Have you received a tracking number or at least been contacted yet? I haven't seen a PM with your info yet so I'm hoping you've been taken care of. We really do appreciate reading both the good & the bad about our site/company/customer service and it is extremely important to us that we tend to customer's issues but without your information (I can't search by HBT screen name on our server) I can't be of much help.

cheers,

joshua

Have you received a tracking number or at least been contacted yet? I haven't seen a PM with your info yet so I'm hoping you've been taken care of. We really do appreciate reading both the good & the bad about our site/company/customer service and it is extremely important to us that we tend to customer's issues but without your information (I can't search by HBT screen name on our server) I can't be of much help.

cheers,

joshua

Thank you for your quick PM back to me last nite Josh, What you said would happen today still did not happen. I got no contact from you (Keg Connection)in no form. I know your closed now till monday. Soo for what ever reason you choose to ingore/ and or refuse my order that was placed, Please just kindly Call, Email or pm me and Just tell me. You have all of my information, I sent it to you.

Thank you for your quick PM back to me last nite Josh, What you said would happen today still did not happen. I got no contact from you (Keg Connection)in no form. I know your closed now till monday. Soo for what ever reason you choose to ingore/ and or refuse my order that was placed, Please just kindly Call, Email or pm me and Just tell me. You have all of my information, I sent it to you.

I'm calling the office right now. I don't have a good reason why my shipping manager hasn't contacted you and will PM you with any info I can get. They should still be @ the warehouse so give me 15 or so minutes and I'll PM you.

cheers,

joshua

I placed my order Thursday night, sent and email about a concern I had Friday morning, received a response from Nanette within a couple hours, who forwarded my concern to Ben and Anthony. Anthony emailed back within two hours and said everything was all set, and I received a tracking number on Monday. Everything arrived yesterday, and I've already made modifications to the mini fridge I recently bought so I can fit two kegs in there. The kegs had some dents and stickers, but it clearly says that in the description. The handles and connections look good, which is the important part as theveganbrewer just pointed out.

Mine was one of the good customer service stories. Thanks.

Just took a look at the racetrack I got. Dents on the canister and a bulge on the bottom plastic. Hope that's not an idicator of a future fail. Holding pressure, poppets and pressure relief valve all seem to work. Poppets release with a thumbnail push, then reseal. so still holding pressure

Just took a look at the racetrack I got. Dents on the canister and a bulge on the bottom plastic. Hope that's not an idicator of a future fail. Holding pressure, poppets and pressure relief valve all seem to work. Poppets release with a thumbnail push, then reseal. so still holding pressure

That bulge on the bottom is normal for "racetrack" lid kegs...the bottom metal is "channeled" so the beer funnels over to the bulged area. They aren't conical shaped like new (oval lid) ball-lock kegs.

Got my black Friday order late Friday. $20 b-grade keg, the pre-black Friday pin-lock kit (co2 tank, regulator, gas and bev line hoses with qd's, pin-lock keg), and perlick 575ss. Everything works, except for the plastic picnic tap which "always" works (i.e. it runs even when shut off as I found out the hard way after putting liquid in the keg and gassing it up). I tried unscrewing the top and re-seating it, but to no avail, so I replaced it with another picnic tap I had laying around. Both kegs hold a seal, and the $20 b-grade keg looks just as good as most of my other kegs. The pin-lock keg has a slightly bent gas post, but it functions correctly (doesn't appear to be leaking, I checked with Star San) so I'm not all that concerned.

I haven't been able to use the Perlick (and won't for a while), but it looks perfect. I also haven't yet used the co2 container, but it looks fine and is dated 10/11. (I will fill it later this week to check it out/put it into use.)

The packing job was done nicely, with plenty of absorbing paper. The regulator was nicely bubble wrapped as was the co2 container.

All in all I am happy with my purchase and the service (but did wish the picnic tap didn't leak).

Got my black Friday order late Friday. $20 b-grade keg, the pre-black Friday pin-lock kit (co2 tank, regulator, gas and bev line hoses with qd's, pin-lock keg), and perlick 575ss. Everything works, except for the plastic picnic tap which "always" works (i.e. it runs even when shut off as I found out the hard way after putting liquid in the keg and gassing it up). I tried unscrewing the top and re-seating it, but to no avail, so I replaced it with another picnic tap I had laying around. Both kegs hold a seal, and the $20 b-grade keg looks just as good as most of my other kegs. The pin-lock keg has a slightly bent gas post, but it functions correctly (doesn't appear to be leaking, I checked with Star San) so I'm not all that concerned.

I haven't been able to use the Perlick (and won't for a while), but it looks perfect. I also haven't yet used the co2 container, but it looks fine and is dated 10/11. (I will fill it later this week to check it out/put it into use.)

The packing job was done nicely, with plenty of absorbing paper. The regulator was nicely bubble wrapped as was the co2 container.

All in all I am happy with my purchase and the service (but did wish the picnic tap didn't leak).

That's a good point - I didn't comment on the packing because I took it for granted. Everything was securely bubble wrapped and separated to prevent damage. Nice job by Anthony (I'm assuming)!

just want to say I got my order today and everything was perfect. Even the B grade kegs are in decent shape, and all 3 kegs were pressurized in the box which I have to appreciate since im sure it stops dents during shipping, and guranteed to me that they hold pressure.

great sale, and ill definitely use Kegconnection in the future

My buddy and I put together my dual tap kegorator this morning. There were a couple of unexpected suprises and problems (having to drill a second hole for the second gas line and having to get a large enough drill bit) that I will be contacting Customer Service about on Monday, but it it working now. Can't wait for my beers to carb. After all the phone contact with them, I am surprised that they didn't warm me about this.

Spoke to Todd this afternoon and he apologized for the problems I was having and the delay in communications from his customer service personnel. I told him I could understand, especially this time of the year. He promised to send out the parts to correct the damaged pieces I had received. Got to love it when you don't have to beg the vendor to believe you and they understand where you are coming from. Kudos KC.

Back