Big score on CL today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kronik

Reaction score
I just picked up 8 cornies, and 1 20lb CO2 tank for $120 :rockin:
Good thing they were not fellow brewers or they would have tried to charge me $240:drunk: I had to drive 30 miles away, into the country of another state,:eek: but when I got there they said hey we have this full 20lb. CO2 tank too, take it.:ban: Even though I don't need it, it sweetened the deal, along with the 2 cornies that are still filled with soda...:cross:

Coast to coast shipping might be pretty pricey. I'd probably take you up on that if it was less than $50 though. I'll pay shipping on any of the kegs you dont want too :D

Ahhh, we hates you.

Nice score! I might pay shipping to Seattle for that co2 bottle. :)
Been looking for a bigger one for the keezer.

Congrats.

No such luck in the Northeast region. It's hard to find any corny kegs and co2 tanks, much less a bargain.

I'm trying to put together a cheap keg set up and I'm getting resigned to having to pay full price on everything. A chest freezer is about the only thing that I can get a decent price on.

Back