Anyone have the standard dimensions...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilzaphod

Reaction score
For Neck ring and bottle labels?

Thanks

Search isn't turning up anything.

Peel off a label and measure it, most different brands use different sized labels. I think my bottle labels are usually like 3x4.

I have templates if you desire them

Photoshop format
Fireworks PNG format

6" w x 2.5" h

You may need editing software to use them, tho, the standard Word or Powerpoint is going to ask you politely "Wtf?" if you try to open them.

Anyone know if GiMP plays nice with PSD or PNG files?

I have templates if you desire them

Photoshop format
Fireworks PNG format

6" w x 2.5" h

You may need editing software to use them, tho, the standard Word or Powerpoint is going to ask you politely "Wtf?" if you try to open them.

Anyone know if GiMP plays nice with PSD or PNG files?

I work for Adobe. Even tho I'm a non-creative, I think I can handle a .PSD ;)

Thanks !

Color me jealous. Can ya make Dreamweaver + Fireworks less expensive while you're at it? ;)

I only noted the file format because I've had someone try to open the PSD one in PowerPoint before. It was not pleased about that.

Color me jealous. Can ya make Dreamweaver + Fireworks less expensive while you're at it? ;)

If I do that, my stock drops, and I can't afford to brew. You wouldn't want to take my beer money now, would you?

:p Aww cmon, the others are still expensive enough to make up the difference, right? ;) ;)

GIMP is free and will open, modify, and save in .psd format.
Gotta love open-source! :mug:

(Sorry lilzaphod, no offense intended.)

GIMP is good for what it is, but it's not a professional image editor.

That said, if you're spending $600 on 'beer label software', I'd either love to see your brewery, (as it must be amazing), or your priorities are skewed.

No offense taken.

Back