Looking for Flying Dog's K-9 near Philadelphia, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czeknere

Reaction score
I had Flying Dog's K-9 Winter Cruiser two years ago at the Stockholm Beer and Whiskey festival and since then have not been able to find it around me. I've been dying to try it again as I remember it being one of the best beers I tried that day. Although I'm probably over-hyping it, I would love to find a case of it.

Anyone around Philadelphia, PA know of any vendors that sell it? I looked at their website under the "Find Our Beers" section, but they just ask you to fill out your name and email and they "will have someone contact you." What they mean by this is they will have someone email me another site I have to go to and sign up at before I can search the "beer inventory." Once I signed up the site stopped working and I was unable to find out any locations.

Anyone able to help me out?

XXguy,

That's actually my normal beer stop since it's only a few minutes up the road. I stopped in today and asked them to give me a call if they could get it for me. I'm hoping they come through. This is apparently an incredibly difficult beer to find around here, I didn't think it would be.

Thanks for the help though!!!

Let me know if they come through for you! I was surprised to find that place had a pretty good selection when it opened & seems it keeps getting better!

Beer Etc has been great with me so far so I'm really hoping they come through, I'll keep you posted.
I had heard about Shangy's last year when I tried to pick up a case of this stuff out in Limerick. Maybe I'll have to make a trip this weekend.

Thanks!

Beer Etc came through!! I got an email from Ed this evening and K-9 will be in early next week. Ed said he'll be emailing me upon arrival. I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Glad to hear they were able to get it for you. They really seem to go above & beyond compared to most of their local competition.

Back