Albany NY area clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reside in Albany and was wondering the same thing. I checked the AHA website and there is no Albany club. Maybe we could all meet up some time tho and get something organized? Im sure there are some Albany brewers in here.

A new Albany-area Club is just starting up. Our first official meeting will be May 10th. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you more details. Sounds like you know Reed, perhaps you have already heard of it!

- Marissa
Albany Brew Crafters (ABC), Scrivener

Alongside Marissa, I'm also part of the group organizing the Albany Brew Crafters. You can keep up with us on the Facebooks, or (after the dust of assembly settles a bit) check our website for info.

As she mentioned, our first meeting will be May 10th @ 7:00 PM at the Albany Pump Station (19 Quackenbush Sq, Albany, NY). Hope to see you there!

~Aaron

Wasn't there also a club that meets at Brown's brewery tap room? I met a guy once who inspired me to get back into brewing and he said they meet the first Tuesday of the month there, but I don't see any info anywheres to confirm that.

The Albany Brew Crafters are going strong now. They outgrew their old space at the City Beer Hall and moved to The Ruck in Troy. They are pulling in 30-35 attendees each meeting now! It's been a great club. I'm a fan.

Back