What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to snag a couple of these... Damn good IPA!!!

image-370442411.jpg

Belgian stout homebrew. I'll probably drink the last two of the batch tonight and knock out the last of a brett winter saison. Can't drink too much because I'm studying. Exciting Saturday night.

Drinking several Snake River Brewing beers. The Zonker Stout, Pale Ale, and Pakos IPA. All are very good! I really like Pakos!

Honey Brown Ale I brewed about 2 months ago from Northern Brewer's Partial Mash kit...

Gotta say, pretty good!

Just tried it for the 1st time I brought a six pack of bottles on sale going to buy 2 more .Love the taste. Think I might try that kit to.I see it has lots of different grains

Hair of the Dog Blue Dot, followed by Stone 10th Anniversary Ruination.

I am on a breezy 64F Oregon Coast beach, but heading back to 104F Boise tomorrow. Life is good today, sucks tomorrow!

Did you also make a batch of soured beer and blend it? I made a Guinness clone, but I didn't blend sour beer. It's ok, but I really want to try the blending thing!

I didn't, but I did add a touch of acidulated malt which does give that bit of twang you need. Not perfect, but damn tasty!

Belgian Pale I bottled about a month ago. I picked up more "funk" from the T-58 yeast than I expected to, but it's definitely growing on me now that I know what to expect.

Victory Yakima Glory -- Argus Motorino italianpale ale -- Victory headwaters pale ale--Metropolitan Dynamo copper lager--
Headwaters wins so far. To be continued...

Halfway through a bomber of my Brett B. Tripel. This'll be my last beer of the night :drunk:

cant wait until i can drink my own brett beer(ive got a bunch of Russian River beers im waiting to drink until i have a recipe to use the dreggs for)

today/tonight wile brewing i drank ruination 10th anniversary, pretty thing fluffy white rabbits, DFH pangea, coors light(gotta stay hydrated), and now ithaca groundbreaker saison.:tank:

Back