Bob's Discount Furniture - Experiences?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJstout

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with Bob's Discount Furniture? Thanks.
BOB6PC-MO_Multiplex_LAFRecliner2ConsoleWedgesArmlessLoveseatRAFReclinerStorageOttoman1.jpg

We bought a server there and I'm very happy with the experience we had. Since that purchase, my friend who is a retired cop and was looking for a decent part time job became a salesman there and he loves working for the company. When I finally move to a larger home, we will be using them again for sure.

They must be doing something right. He's has a commercial on TV every 5 minutes. It's not high end stuff, but I hear it's ok...

Since 1991, Bob Discount Furniture has provided modern furniture, affordable housing and bedding to its New England neighbors. The first of Bob, a modest showroom in Newington, Conn., laid the foundation for the well-deserved reputation for real value and customer service that the company now enjoys. It was that reputation that led to the rapid expansion of the company at the state and in western Massachusetts. In 2000, Bob began to look north, and entered the New Hampshire, Boston perimeter and southern Maine markets. The success and credibility of this homegrown company has now led to the opening of showrooms in Providence, Rhode Island, Nanuet, New York and Totowa

Latest posts

Back