Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I posted this one yet. Double ESB I just ran out of.

DoubleESBforposting.jpg

Here's my label for for my Papa Sass Belgique. When I finally make these labels I'm going to use card stock for the different levels and actually get them sewn (the little dashes around the outside of it). So that'll be fun!... Or not

image-19243071.jpg

Here's my label for for my Papa Sass Belgique. When I finally make these labels I'm going to use card stock for the different levels and actually get them sewn (the little dashes around the outside of it). So that'll be fun!... Or not

Really like this label and your logo

Here is my pumpkin ale label. Not the best but not the worst either. Supposed to be orange though I don't know why it appears green :(

Ugly-1.jpg

Here is my most recent batch. Basically a 115th Dream Hopbursted all grain from Northbernbrewer but we changed the hops around a bit.

HopLabel.jpg

HoptimusPrimeMulti.jpg

othellomcbane said:
Couple labels for my two most recent beers.

First one is a 100% Brett fermented Belgian Golden Strong Ale with honey and oak.

And Killshot IPA

These are legendary! Some of the best I've seen on the thread. If the bear drawing isnt yours, or you have a blog, would you mind to post the link? I'd love to make an imperial porter label with that.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I've been working on a handful of labels off-and-on for basically months now, so it's nice to get some feedback. I do have a blog, www.bear-flavored.com where I have write-ups for each beer too (there are individual links for each beer in the quoted post).

I use old vintage art for my labels, I definitely don't have that much drawing talent myself. Wish I did. But I like the aesthetic of using old art for my labels anyway, so I would probably stick to them regardless. The first painting is called "The astrologer emptied the whole of the bowl into the bottle" by NC Wyeth. The bear piece I don't have much info on, but I believe it's called "Mountain Charlie Fights a Bear."

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I've been working on a handful of labels off-and-on for basically months now, so it's nice to get some feedback. I do have a blog, www.bear-flavored.com where I have write-ups for each beer too (there are individual links for each beer in the quoted post).

I use old vintage art for my labels, I definitely don't have that much drawing talent myself. Wish I did. But I like the aesthetic of using old art for my labels anyway, so I would probably stick to them regardless. The first painting is called "The astrologer emptied the whole of the bowl into the bottle" by NC Wyeth. The bear piece I don't have much info on, but I believe it's called "Mountain Charlie Fights a Bear."

That first picture would be great for the Flanders Red I plan to make . . . just need to remember it (1) if it turns out OK and (2) in 12-18 months. :cross:

Looking on wikipantings.org I found a great image for my beer in the fermenter. Here's my quick (relatively... an hour or so) attempt at a label. This is loads better than attempting to make my own -- non-artist / art appreciators take note!

Shut De Do.jpg

Some really awesome labels in here! Def not on the same level as some of you. Here are two that I created for some beers I plan to give away at the holidays. Trying to keep somewhat of a "theme" to them

My pumpkin spice beer
PlasteredPumpkin.jpg

Russian Imperial Stout
the_Wall_RIS.jpg

Did you draw those yourself? Either way looks awesome!

These are legendary! Some of the best I've seen on the thread. If the bear drawing isnt yours, or you have a blog, would you mind to post the link? I'd love to make an imperial porter label with that.

Some really awesome labels in here! Def not on the same level as some of you. Here are two that I created for some beers I plan to give away at the holidays. Trying to keep somewhat of a "theme" to them

My pumpkin spice beer
PlasteredPumpkin.jpg

Russian Imperial Stout
the_Wall_RIS.jpg

The Wall label is sweet. At first I thought it was a Pink Floyd reference, and I was like "Awesome." Then I realized it was a Song of Ice and Fire reference and I was like "Awesome."

All in all, you're just another ice cube in the Wall.

here is my first label for my Pumpkin Pie Spice. Thanks for the inspiration to make one guys.

The spelling mistakes are on purpose as my family knows I am the worst speller around

PlasteredPumpkin.jpg

icebrew said:
here is my first label for my Pumpkin Pie Spice. Thanks for the inspiration to make one guys.

The spelling mistakes are on purpose as my family knows I am the worst speller around

But why not just fix the spelling mistakes?

Back