Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a carboy cleaner because I'm busy all the time and that's what they're for right. They're for folks like me that have 8 dirty carboys sitting in the shop and I don't want to brew because I might actually have to clean one and it's going to take to much time.

I also appreciate free stuff, free is good unless it's chlamydia. If there's a giveaway for that I want no part of it.

I need a carboy cleaner because, well, I get lazy. I fill the carboy with Oxi-Clean and forget about it for a few weeks leaving behind a film to scrub off, sucks.

cuz I DONT WANT THE FUNK (Ok I do... but only when and where i want it) and cleaning is a great way to fight infections :)

I would love to sport the greatest simplest cleaning system for carboys the next time a brew. Once hooked on something I become the world greatest walking advertisement telling everyone I know about how good my latest purchase is and how good it is to use.

I need a Carboy Cleaner because I'm part of the 99% who doesn't have one! If I don't get one, I'm not afraid to start an "Occupy Carboy Movement"!

What do we want? Free Carboy Cleaners! When do we want them? Now... Uh? Repeat... etc... you get the idea!

Just sayin'! You've been warned! Do you really want old fat guys with dirty carboys camping out in front of your corporate office drinking and making beer? Wait... that sounds like an awesome party!

I lost 10gal of good beer because of an infection because I was too lazy to properly clean the kegs. A carboy and/or keg cleaner would allow even a lazy person like myself to properly clean.

SWMBO has turned the corner and actually wants me to brew more, but hates how long it takes me to get everything cleaned and out of her kitchen. Help me speed up my cleaning process and please the wifey!

This is exactly what I've been looking for! I hate when my hands get stuck inside my carboys from trying to clean them, and I've tried everything: Criso, butter, motor oil, bacon grease (hot and cold).

This would save me several trips to the ER every month!

I would love to have a carboy or keg cleaner simply because I think I could seriously freak out SWMBO's cats with it.

Oh, and it'd help to clean stuff, too...

One of these would be great. Have you EVER tried to clean a carboy with a stick? No, probably not. I can tell you it doesn't work. You can scratch stuff off the bottom, but it surely won't get the sides. Darn things just don't bend and stay rigid enough to get the sides.:D

I would love to have a carboy cleaner so that I can hook it up to my cordless drill, sneak into my brother's house and repeatedly slap him in the face with it when he's sleeping. Of course it would have to be videotaped and uploaded. :)

It would also be an awesome tool to clean out my kegs!

i would love to get one because lifting the carboy to clean it causes my back to hurt and i can't make love to my wife and then she gets made at me and drinks her sorrows away with my homebrew.

As a new brewer in college, with no money and using an old inherited carboy, I could really use a free carboy cleaner so I don't have to skip class to scrub my carboys with a variety of pipe cleaners that were probably used to clean toilets at some point.

I need one because my old lady is pregnant and if i don't get one i will keep making her clean them!!

JK, but seriously i'll take one.

To vanquish the scum, a weapon is needed.
My time be spared by a tool most clever.
No grime shall survive the Carboy Cleaner.

I need a carboy cleaner because my arms are much too large to fit into my carboy and my wife isn't too happy about having to scrub my carboy for me, so for the sake of my marriage PLEASE let me have a cayboy cleaner (for free)!

For years I've rubbed Crisco onto my right arm (up to the shoulder) so as to be able to reach into the carboy and thoroughly clean it with a rag. This not only required ample amounts of lube, but I also needed to let most of the muscles atrophy to be able to allow for insertion. However, that kills my physique (I can only show off my left gun) and leaves a residue of Crisco around the top portion of the carboy and we all know what fat does to head retention. A Carboy Cleaner would allow me to clean my carboys while maintaining head retention in my finished beers and allow me to amaze the ladies with a full-on gun show.

A 1/2bbl keg cleaner would make cleaning my keg fermenters easier. I bet it would also be greener too. It will also be great when we get the brewery opened next year for cleaning the same keg fermenters for our pilot and one-off batches.

I need a Carboy Cleaner because I can't leave a carboy outside to soak during a Chicago winter.

I need one because anytime you can add power tools to an aspect of brewing be it cleaning or other it is mandatory you do so!

I feel that I need this more than most, my current carboy cleaner is a tube sock (the ones with the stripes on the top) wrapped around a coat hanger.... and it's all held together by duct tape. Oh how to live the good life with a proper cleaning utensil!

After reading multiple threads here about people finding dead mice in their carboys, I feel I need one to liquify any mice or chipmunks that may fall into in my carboys.

I just bought the parts for a 4 faucet keezer, so I'm going to have a lot of carboys and kegs to clean.

In a land before time, I scrubbed my carboys the old fashioned way, brush in hand, with a Cro-Magnon primitiveness to the whole operation, feeling ashamed that technology had passed me by. Please help a caveman modernize!

Carboy cleaner?? I thought if you bottle every last drop out of the carboy there is nothing left to clean. Oops. :D

Seeing how Jerry Sanduski wrecked bringing my carboy into the Penn State locker room to clean it, I'm left to just trying to horse play the thing clean.

Brush bad... Carboy Cleaner good. make carboy clean fast. more time for to make beer!!

I would like your carboy cleaner mainly because of the limited space in my apartment, I cannot dedicate much more space to brewing; thus, having your carboy cleaner would make my life easier and less cluttered.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back