Went on a vacation, came back enlightened (about beer)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer is good

Reaction score
Welp, I went to cancun for 9 days and brought a book for the airports and airplanes, the book was.... the third edition of...............

THE COMPLETE JOY OF HOMEBREWING!

wow!! what an EXCELLENT resource! Every question I ever asked on here (not too many) was answered in that book very very well! great! Everyone should read it!

The vacation was fun too, I saw sharks! :ban:

Beer is good said:
Welp, I went to cancun for 9 days and brought a book for the airports and airplanes, the book was.... the third edition of...............

THE COMPLETE JOY OF HOMEBREWING!

wow!! what an EXCELLENT resource! Every question I ever asked on here (not too many) was answered in that book very very well! great! Everyone should read it!

The vacation was fun too, I saw sharks! :ban:

Yeah, that's pretty much the homebrewers Bible... it's essential!

I still can't find my goddamn copy, and there's a recipe I'm doing this weekend in there... grr, the damn office is a mess, I know it's in there somewhere (SWMBO took it out of the bathroom where it belongs).

I love you guys, and am learning lots, but the thing I can't figure out is ....
SWMBO

I know it is a reference to the wife, but I can't get it, so please explain.:confused:

Back