anyone have a good online brewstore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamk222

Reaction score
i need a reputable brew store to start ordering from. i have had some misfortune as of late ordering off of ebay.i got some chocolate malts that had some kind of bug eggs or moth cocoons in it.please help!!!

austin homebrew supply has an extensive selection, free shipping on orders over 60 dollars, and shipping has never taken more than 5 days for me. they also have never shipped me bad ingredients, and never gotten the order wrong.

I'm in huntsville Alabama and the only home brew store i can find is pearly gates and thay have a limited selection of old dusty products.i would appreciate the help though.:drunk:

This place is awsome. I've never mail ordered anything, but I guess they have an ice pack that they can ship yeast in. They're located in Minneapolis, MN. Give their web site a check out anyways. They have tips, free catalogs, and all kinds of other good stuff.

It is nice to find a decent one close to where you live, esp. when ordering yeast. A long trip across the US in the summer can pretty much do your yeast in. Plus, you'll get your stuff quicker. For example, I like Morebeer, but they're on the opposite side of the US from me. Shipping takes forever. So, I found a place in NC that usually got my stuff to me within two days. Plus, they put the yeast into one of those cooler packs in the summer.

Where do you live?

Here's a second vote for Austinhomebrew.com. they kick ass. Good prices, free shipping over $60, and good customer service. I've ordered probably $400 or so worth of various things from them and everything has been excellent.

Janx said:
www.morebeer.com

They are awesome. Free shipping and an enormous selection.

I like morebeer, but to be honest you will get your stuff a lot faster from austinhomebrew.com

I live in MS and get my orders in 2 days UPS ground from AHB, where as morebeer has taken over 10 days on my only 2 orders with them. I like morebeers selection, but AHB is just located better for me.

I also like AHB's staff, real nice to talk to. When I, or my brew buddies, call morebeer they pass the phone around to hear our southern accent. I will admit, SWMBO's dad has much more of a "draw" than I do, but still its almost degrading IMO.

Dude said:
Do you work there?

midwest supplies actually sucks. ive ordered from them a few times, and it always takes forever (on avg 2weeks). they blow.

Back