I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess it happens often, Pappers? Natives get restless after midnight.... I wonder if it has anything to do with what we are brewing....

These guy sing a song, it is a classic. Love it. More to follow

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Dan, you picked a good one!! If more will follow, please just none of that teenage hip hoppity crap. :rockin:

I'm on the desk tonight trying to complete my evaluations. I haven't had to officially judge a fellow man or a long time. These things are tough. I have 3 to go.

Just go easy on them... no one can match your awesomeness so no need to expect it.

Here you go.

I saw these guys on the fourth of July in South Carolina during basic training.
They marched us a few miles down there, we saw the show, then they marched us somewhere else and we sat in the field that they shot the fireworks over for the town folk.
Best day of basic training ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about some Janis Joplin, can you fix that up, Dan? I see you are simply invisible, but you exist however at this moment.

Oh, this is good too... better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone...

I'm not that good, stop inflating my ego!

I just took a break and went through YouTube to see if they posted me. Nothing yet from what I can find.

I have a little patience left in me, exactly one patient in fact. I will wait to see... I have a tee shirt that says "I love nerds", wore it to an Internet conference sponsored in part by Google. Went over well with my torn up jeans and Garfield flip flops. Glasses are sexy.... Especially when they are full of beer.

Did someone say Janice? My favorite song by her.

Great choice, please buy me that, Lord. Or maybe I'll just have to work for it? Like grandpa said, "Hon, Lord ain't gonna come bring you a color TV. Get off your a$$ and work!!!"

Hubby got up in the middle of night, peeked back here into my craft room and asked who I was emailing! I said John Cougar Mellencamp, who do you think???? He went back to bed. Says he was trying to talk to me then realized, oh, the head phones, she can't hear... and BTW, I'm also invisible.

Hmm... should I just make coffee and wait for the sun? My sleep schedule is way off. Next time I have to empty a keg, I will put it in PET bottles. Will it be drinkable if left in the fridge or might it explode? I don't think PET bottles will explode, that being my worst fear. Probably will just keep it's current carbonation and be fine.

Hmm... should I just make coffee and wait for the sun? My sleep schedule is way off. Next time I have to empty a keg, I will put it in PET bottles. Will it be drinkable if left in the fridge or might it explode? I don't think PET bottles will explode, that being my worst fear. Probably will just keep it's current carbonation and be fine.

Why not pick up a growler or two and use those?

Ufff that shift it´s killer Airborne , once in while I have to nigth shifts and it kills me, specially cause I do it once in a blue moon so I´m not used to it, guess it gets easier if you are used to.

I worked second shift for a while. I liked not having to fight traffic like you do during the normal shifts. But, I like being on a more 'normal' schedule to interact with some people. Granted, I still tend to stay up as late now. Depending on what I have going on the next day.

One 'advantage' of working the graveyard shift... You're probably having dinner when the rest of the people are eating breakfast. So, having a beer at that time is normal for you. Must get some odd looks if you go to a place where everyone else is eating b-fast and you're having dinner with a brew. :D

Wrong time of day for the night owl topic, but oh well, it's the middle of the night somewhere. I don't know where else to go to rant and ramble. My AG kits arrived today, read through the instructions and I don't have what I need to start brewing!!! Pissed at the place I ordered from, if I needed all this special stuff, why wasn't this info posted on their site!! Enough about that... I don't want to be on here bashing a respectable company. Just went online and ordered what I needed, smurf it. Now back to the waiting game. :mad:

See now in this thread I like you Bobbi. In that weird one about the shed and the fires and all that, not so much. :D

That was me on a 2 week drinking binge, pissed at the world. Hubby was being intolerable. But now I've moved back into the house and calmed down.

Why not pick up a growler or two and use those?

Because I didn't think of that... thanks, might try it next time.

I'll try to pop back in later, see who is up late, maybe listen to some tunes.

Wrong time of day for the night owl topic, but oh well, it's the middle of the night somewhere. I don't know where else to go to rant and ramble. My AG kits arrived today, read through the instructions and I don't have what I need to start brewing!!! Pissed at the place I ordered from, if I needed all this special stuff, why wasn't this info posted on their site!! Enough about that... I don't want to be on here bashing a respectable company. Just went online and ordered what I needed, smurf it. Now back to the waiting game. :mad:

Well without naming the company, what sort of stuff did you need that you didn't have?
You were just stepping up to all grain and we've all been following your mash tun excitement so I know you knew the basics of upgrading.

BobbiLynn said:
n00b
That was me on a 2 week drinking binge, pissed at the world. Hubby was being intolerable. But now I've moved back into the house and calmed down.
And now he's had to start drinking heavily ;)

Well without naming the company, what sort of stuff did you need that you didn't have?
You were just stepping up to all grain and we've all been following your mash tun excitement so I know you knew the basics of upgrading.

I'll just make myself look like more of idiot if I get into this. Just the usual, not thinking things through. Should have went with something that said "beginner kit". I started to, but then kept changing my order, changing my order, forgot what I even ordered! I'll post more about my own brewing experiences once I learn more. Read more and be quiet. Using the same old extract kits for years and years, you don't learn much that way.

Exactly, maybe I'll go post in the I am an idiot topic.

A nice picture to start off the night with. And be clear, I did not make any of these animal outfits, I only designed the pattern for the person who wanted to make it. Then they send me pictures and I laugh my a$$ off. I only dress up my own Jack Russell at Christmas time. He always wants to be Santa Claus.

coatgallerypic341.jpg

My wife occasionally designs and makes doll clothing for people. I only have a couple pics but she makes some pretty neat stuff.

image-3885812790.jpg

image-1232440844.jpg

image-466136670.jpg

Back