Packerfan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost thirty penalties in that game...it was ridiculous before the end.

Anytime the packers lose it's a good thing, simultaneous catch or not.

I didn't want the Pack to win, but Goodell is a mother ****er. These refs have got to go.

The game was a mess from start to finish. Bad calls against both sides. A couple GB scoring drives kept alive by bad calls, same for Seattle. It's about time for the uber rich owners to part with a little money. And believe me, it is a little money in comparison to what they take in. It amazes me that this lockout occurred anyway.

The game was a mess from start to finish. Bad calls against both sides. A couple GB scoring drives kept alive by bad calls, same for Seattle. It's about time for the uber rich owners to part with a little money. And believe me, it is a little money in comparison to what they take in. It amazes me that this lockout occurred anyway.

Yep, I can't believe it either.. greed plain and simple. And some people actually have the nerve to bash the unions in today's corporate rape of our country one good job at a time.

But to stay on topic, the calls in that game were nothing short of shameful. :mad:

Back