Where to have dinner for my birthday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Later this month I will be treated to dinner of my choice for my birthday. I'd like to hit a good brewpub somewhere in west Michigan.

I've been to:

Founders
Michigan Brewing Company
Jamesport
Right Brain
North Peak
Mackinaw Brewing

All were worth going to, but are there any others to be recommended for both food and drink? I'm thinking about hitting Arcadia, and even would love to hit Founders and Jamesport again too.

No Bells is not too far. In fact, that might not be a bad idea. I can pick up some Homebrew supplies while I am there. I've never been inside the brewery, nor the bar.

I thought about going to several, but I'm a lightweight and doesn't take much get me drunk, and not much more to get me sick. But I *could* start earlier....

Is Bell's too far? I plan to go to Founders later this summer.

I love Founders. It's not a big place, and they serve their sandwiches through a window in the bar, but it's classier than it sounds, and the food and drink were both excellent IMO. Only been once, so I need to get back and try some other beers.

If you are a hophead, the Harvest Fresh Ale is out of this world.

Back