I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WesleyS said:
Took me a moment to realize what that's from. Now I know. And now you know that I know. And now I know that you know that I know. Now everybody knows that I know that you know that I know that everyone knows that I know that you know that I know what you know.
You know.

I knew that in another reality, really! No wait may.e it was this reality.... Well s#*t now I forgot what reality I'm in.

grem135 said:
I knew that in another reality, really! No wait may.e it was this reality.... Well s#*t now I forgot what reality I'm in.

I'm constantly wondering what reality I'm in. It can be very confusing sometimes. One voice says this, another says that. Most days I just find myself posting on HBT while hanging upside down wearing nothing but a beret and a straight jacket. My doctor said having Internet access would lead to no good. The people who watch after me in the mental ward just didn't listen to him.

Hamsterbite said:
And what are you typing with if your arms are bound? Wait, don't answer that.

LMAO I just found out soda burns the nose worse than beer. D@mm this job is really messing with my drinking time.

Hamsterbite said:
And what are you typing with if your arms are bound? Wait, don't answer that.

That's for me to know and you to be grossed out about.

WesleyS said:
That's for me to know and you to be grossed out about.

By the way if you haven't already figured it out, I'm typing with my feet. I know, I know. That's so disgusting seeing as how they're cramped up in shoes and then you walk around barefoot and pick up who knows what. Then I'm going to type on a computer with them. So disgusting.
Wait......what were you thinking I was typing with?

IDK what static was thinking...I was just trying to remember if you're a unicorn or not.
Not sure, the guidance system on the anti-unicorn missiles is a little messed up. It keeps incorrectly registering unicorn farts and blowing up leprechauns...

By the way if you haven't already figured it out, I'm typing with my feet. I know, I know. That's so disgusting seeing as how they're cramped up in shoes and then you walk around barefoot and pick up who knows what. Then I'm going to type on a computer with them. So disgusting.
Wait......what were you thinking I was typing with?

He thougt that you had an incredibly articulate penis.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for explaining that for me. I am an idiot after all. One question though, if I want to secondary, do I have to primary? Or can I just skip that step, because I really want to secondary but want to avoid primary all together. Also, in addition to typing with my feet, I have to brew with my feet. Dang straight jacket. Does it matter if I use my big toe as a mash paddle? If this is acceptable, how many sock particles in the wort till I reach an undesirable level?

Ahhh I see. Thanks for explaining that for me. I am an idiot after all. One question though, if I want to secondary, do I have to primary? Or can I just skip that step, because I really want to secondary but want to avoid primary all together. Also, in addition to typing with my feet, I have to brew with my feet. Dang straight jacket. Does it matter if I use my big toe as a mash paddle? If this is acceptable, how many sock particles in the wort till I reach an undesirable level?

Do you have a swim fin?

Obliviousbrew said:
where is the black IPA?

Hoping to brew it Sunday. If not then, one day during the next week. But I'm hoping for Sunday.

Attention Attention. We are now 100 posts away. That is all.

Making an old ale with old argyle socks from a old scottish golfer. Thinking of adding some haggis essence and boiled sheeps brain in the secondary. What kind of yeast should I use? Perhaps some dame stain?

Just toss some Scottish yea st rolls in. One per gallon or just 2 if you make a starter

Find yourself a Welshman and scrape some jam from his toes for that little extra old world flavor. I'm sure there will be some yeastys in there too.

No your getting it wrong. It has to be on both a full moon and a new moon on the shortest and cold/hottest day of the year.

static said:
He didn't say it was a 3 witches clone.

Oh sorry. I must pay more attention. In that case wrap it up in lambs skin, do the safety dance, burn a fifty dollar bill and shave a monkey. That ought to do it.

safetydance.jpg

Oh sorry. I must pay more attention. In that case wrap it up in lambs skin, do the safety dance, burn a fifty dollar bill and shave a monkey. That ought to do it.

What if I were to shave a monkey, burn a 50 dollar bill, do the safety dance, and then wrap it up in lambs skin? Is that like dividing by 0?

What if I were to shave a monkey, burn a 50 dollar bill, do the safety dance, and then wrap it up in lambs skin? Is that like dividing by 0?
More like trying to determine the square root of negative one.

Lamb skin first. Then monkey shaving. You must burn the 50 dollar bill while doing the safety dance. Preferably on the 13th Tyr's day of Gilbhard.

Whattawort said:

As long as you carry the 24.32.

More like trying to determine the square root of negative one.

Lamb skin first. Then monkey shaving. You must burn the 50 dollar bill while doing the safety dance. Preferably on the 13th Tyr's day of Gilbhard.

Um... the square root of -1 is "i". Legit.

That wasn't so idiotic of a statement.

Alright hamsters and hamsterettes!
I just drove away from the LHBS with the ingredients I require for the idiotic black IPA. When I get home I will post the recipe, which is pretty idiotic by the way. I think there's at lest an 80% chance this beer will turn out tasting like a sewage filled gym sock.
Of course, that's what all my beers taste like, so no big surprise.

Back