guess this beer bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripplehazzard

Reaction score
We all know that most craft breweries have there own bottle style now a days or very distinct labels to compliment their beer. Guess this one.. keep it flowing

Lol.. well I thought a pic got uploaded with my post. I meant to start it out lol.. well I just got a chance to get back to this thread. . Here goes ..

ForumRunner_20130618_000008.png

tripplehazzard said:
Lol.. well I thought a pic got uploaded with my post. I meant to start it out lol.. well I just got a chance to get back to this thread. . Here goes ..

Looks like boulevard smokestack series 12oz

It's either Guinness or Anchor Steam but seeing how the lip on the neck isn't shorter it's probably not AS

Hahaha. Well grew up on that beer... It's what got me into craft beer. Which is funny cuz I'm no longer a big fan of those brews. Don't get me wrong they are still good.

Hahaha. Well grew up on that beer... It's what got me into craft beer. Which is funny cuz I'm no longer a big fan of those brews. Don't get me wrong they are still good.

Haha. That's great:) I had to revisit them the other day And I have to say they still have a solid ipa.
Some beers are like good movies.

Latest posts

Back