Mosher's new book on Amazon.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this book a few days ago. It's makes for a good coffee table book or for those who don't really know too much about beer, but all in all its a good read and a fine addition to the brew library.

And it has nice pictures of beer in it... :)

Randy Mosher recently released a new book, Tasting Beer. I ordered it today off Amazon. Initially had planned on only looking, but the other book they put with it at the discount price was Michael Jackson's Great Beers of Belgium. Funny how Amazon always seems to read my mind and suggest a great pairing like that.

Watch out for amazon's "discount price" with their bundles. It's almost always the same price as buying them individually.

I'll put this book on my wish list and pick it up sometime though. I suspect its worthy of sitting on the bookshelf

Have I mentioned that I am spending the day this coming week with Randy in a class he is giving? :) It is an 8 hour class that is supposed to cover the requirements for cicerone skills and BJCP. I am studying for the BJCP so this will come in handy.

I bought his book today from Amazon too. (I am almost embarrassed to add. :) )

I got it last week. I think it's a really nice book and I like his work as a beer historian.

I also bought Oliver's book about pairing beer with food. I was scared off for a long time because it's $16, but it's a REALLY nice book with tons of color pictures. Another great purchase.

Back