Teen drivers???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A nice little technological advancement! :rockin:

Spy on your teen free
Look here!

I am passing this on to my father-in-law. His son (just turned 18, has only been driving for a few months) has gotten into 3 accidents in 3 months. The last one, his car was totalled. Deespite none of them being his fault (only one was reported to the police), I can't get the old man to believe that this little ****head isn't horsing around in his car. He won't listen to me. If FIL won't listen to one other statement I make about it, I wish he'd retain this--I was a teen driver once not too long ago as well, I know what these jokers are doing.

Really interesting! I'm a little leery of something that transmits information to a main database; I'd prefer it if you could have it sent directly to yourself (the parent) without having to to the insurance people see it. Still, could be very useful. The other interesting thing is that every video would be exactly twenty seconds long, and the crazy event would always be right at the ten second mark. Like that demo vid has the impact halfway through. Neat.

Dude said:
LOL! I thought they same thing. I recorded it for later.

Does anyone else find it odd that the van just drove off?

I noticed that (both things, actually). Didn't seem to do a lot of damage to the van, but still, hard to believe they didn't notice they just got rear-ended. Must have been driven by a teenager. :D

Back