2 new labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bionicbrew

Reaction score
so my 40th b-day is coming up and I will be having a homebrew party to celebrate.:mug: so here is 2 of the labels of the 4 that I will be serving. I have been going very simple lately for my labels. thoughts and suggestions are welcome.
Czech_Point.JPG

bb_marzen2.JPG

oh and the word bubble of the chimp says"there's a party in my lederhosen and you are invited". I used a web translation site, so correct it for me if it's off please.:D

Czech Point has got to be one of the best names and labels I have ever seen. Awesome. However, I would add an outline or effect to the text so it doesn't blend in so much.

I agree that Czech Point is an awesome name for your Pilsner... but um, you're kinda just using someone else's art on the label there.

quite possibly. yes it was an internet swipe. that image may be more known than most used for labels around here. couldn't pass up the irony of it though.:D

edit: it's for my own keg tap handle or bottle labels for personal use (I know, still...)

the czech is a great label. Don't get too bent on the swipe; the "czech point" gives it context. Maybe have the little girl with a rifle swung over her back, or smoking a cigarette.

German is my second language, but I think this is correct:
Es gibt eine Party in meiner Lederhosen, und Sie sind eingeladen.

I'm assuming that you by "party" mean a fun gathering and not a political faction.

German is my second language, but I think this is correct:
Es gibt eine Party in meiner Lederhosen, und Sie sind eingeladen.

I'm assuming that you by "party" mean a fun gathering and not a political faction.

you are correct(is that the difference between the 2 spellings?) and thanks for the confirmation.:mug:

Partei = political party; Party (loan word from English) = fun gathering. Fete and Feier would also be appropriate words for latter, if you want something that sounds less English-like.

Also, the translation that I gave you is formal (Sie sind). You could also make it informal and singular (du bist) or informal and plural (ihr seid).

Back